Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] Barack Obama Vs. Mitt Romney 2012 US presidential elections - page 2. (Read 3344 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 250
Technology and Women. Amazing.
Obama is in the pocket of Goldman Sachs.
Romney is in the pocket of JP Morgan & Chase.

edit: +1 Mufa23. Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan & Chase are in the pockets of the Bildeburg group, and to a lesser extent, the Rothchild family. The global monetary elitist financiers control the world and the US, not politicians. Politicians are just puppets on strings.

South Park had it right when they had an election for president of the 4th grade class.

Turd Sandwich VS Giant Douche

As a citizen, you lose either way.

Remember kids! Harvard graduates usually go to work for financial institutions. End result? The best and brightest minds in the country are working hard to screw you and yours.

Going to the polls and voting means that you support the political system. Asking who you'd vote for is like asking "Would you like to get mouthraped or assraped?". It's a rigged game, and there's only one way to beat a rigged game; don't play it. I would love nothing more than to see NOBODY show up at the voting booths. Our monetary system is broken beyond any hopes of being repaired. Show America you're sick of politics and empty promises, don't vote. Democracy in the US is straight twisted. Can't even really call it democracy anymore.

Politicians are more interested in repaying the favors that put them in office to begin with, than they are in fixing real problems.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Capitalism rocks my world.
Who will win? How will it affect the value of the currency? how will it affect the freedom of the internet? Remember Obama almost let SOPA happen

yes, obama liked sopa, pipa, and cispa. he also continued the ndaa and patriot act. and if you look at the people in congress you will notice that MOST of the ones who supported sopa and the others are the democrats.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I think bitcoiners by our nature turn away from the two-party system.

And a good number of us aren't even American.
Activity: 67
It is relevant so that we can post and get out of Newbie jail  Wink
Activity: 17
Why is this poll even relevant here?
Activity: 98
Capitalism rocks my world.
you would have to kill me and sign the registrar with my dead hand before i voted for obama.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
The two party system is what's wrong with America. Vote glass booth!
Activity: 6
Romney, for sure!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
Romney will win. Both the Democratic and Republic party is largely run/influenced by the Bilderburg group, so it really doesn't matter who wins.
https://i.imgur.com/7pqSP.jpg
Activity: 1
I don't see that much difference between the two of them. I do think that the U.S. economy could go way worse at any moment now, and if that were to happen I think that Romney would be the better alternative for the world.
Activity: 82
romney cant even rape citizen rights the way obama did. Despite all the other mess obama caused. Let's hope romney wins.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
The worst possible candidate will win by massive election fraud ("counting" the votes of incarcerated felons, corpses, and foreign citizens), as per usual.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Barack Obama Vs. Mitt Romney

Neither one uses bitcoin. Fuck 'em both. Smiley
Activity: 19
obama because its the lesser evil
Activity: 102
none of the above: Gary Johnson

parallel currencies are going to be legalized. Bitcoin will flourish. The Fed will die along with all the unnecessary banks. The wars will be ended and peace a prosperity will engulf the entire planet.

or ether we will go red or blue and pretty much nothing will change at all.  
Activity: 18
Who will win? How will it affect the value of the currency? how will it affect the freedom of the internet? Remember Obama almost let SOPA happen
Pages:
Jump to: