Pages:
Author

Topic: [Poll / Discussion]Should we allow account trading/farming? - page 2. (Read 1104 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
The answer of this question goes for Yes as well as No

These days scamming is a normal behaviour on bitcointalk. One easily purchases an account for a few bucks after scamming from previous one

But not everyone comes here to scam. Few people are also making their living only by posting on bitcointalk. I am not talking about spam posters but those serious ones who comes here with an aim

So, at last I think this should be allowed and users must stay aware of scammers and ways to deal with them
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Looks like you're losing a battle here, KYLE.

Most of people vote YES.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
I'm following forum rules which says account trades are allowed.
Accounts will be sold until signature campaigns, DT and Ranks exist. If you try putting a stop at it, it will result in trades in other forum or via other mean of communication. What do you propose at any rate, to stop selling accounts?

18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
A call to everyone who uses the forums.

Should we allow account farming and trading to be conducted publicly on the forums?
Are accounts valid collateral? and if so why?

I honestly vote no because it leads to spam, people getting scammed and basically the demise of quality of the forums.

What do you vote and why?
Pages:
Jump to: