Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] Do You Smoke ? - page 11. (Read 22902 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
October 01, 2016, 04:59:32 PM
I smoke 5 times a day. i dont think heavy smoking is injurious to health.
Learning how to smoke just, but to get rid of addiction is extremely difficult. Against the background of this process actively developing pathological processes, different diseases and abnormalities. Already today society starts to promote a healthy lifestyle.
Many people naively believe that tobacco smoke is less harmful than normal air in densely populated cities with developed industry, which the person is breathing throughout the day. In any case, the poisons coming from the air dissolved in it and is not consumed in large amounts, which is not the decomposition products of tobacco smoke.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
October 01, 2016, 09:53:58 AM
I smoke 5 times a day. i dont think heavy smoking is injurious to health.
Learning how to smoke just, but to get rid of addiction is extremely difficult. Against the background of this process actively developing pathological processes, different diseases and abnormalities. Already today society starts to promote a healthy lifestyle.
Activity: 516
September 30, 2016, 07:01:39 AM
nope
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 30, 2016, 05:07:58 AM
I smoked since I was 16 years old and now I'm 25. So that's 9 years. However, I don't smoke too much now. It's like around 5 cigarettes a week.

I started smoking due to peer pressure. At first, I didn't like it but as it goes I started to like it.

My advice to non-smokers. Don't start.
Activity: 252
September 30, 2016, 04:18:57 AM
I don't smoke and I proud it
Activity: 75
September 30, 2016, 03:52:27 AM
I don't smoke and I hate its smell
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
September 29, 2016, 09:21:11 PM
It's too expensive to be a cigarette smoker haha
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
September 29, 2016, 07:37:36 PM
basically just smoke some shisha dont know how bad it can be on ones health
Activity: 563
Merit: 500
September 29, 2016, 06:17:33 PM
have you tried vaping mate? best option to quit smoking.

Sadly the tobacco industry have written the vapring laws that they want to go with in Norway. (At the moment e-cigaretes is illegal to sell in shops that contains nicotin in Norway).
The containers that they want to make legal are so small that they hold around half a cigaret.
Who would want to carry hundreds of liquids to get thru a day?

It's fucked up man. Same here in Indiana, USA vaping laws that just passed or about to be fucking passed. Well it hurts the fucking vaping industry for sure here in my state as well in Norway.

Here is the problem bud...

Or we can go with calling a beer, moonshine!

Or call moonshine a beer!

Its fucking bs.
Activity: 233
September 29, 2016, 02:54:55 PM
Can I have a cigarette only when worried. And at other times I do not smoke
Not bad to give up the bad habit. But if smoking cigarettes still want, you can try some alternatives. They can not completely eliminate damage, but it's better than nothing.
Activity: 62
September 28, 2016, 06:59:30 AM
No smoking.
Activity: 280
September 28, 2016, 06:58:29 AM
Can I have a cigarette only when worried. And at other times I do not smoke
Activity: 265
September 28, 2016, 06:06:43 AM
I smoke about 5-6 tigaret daily
Most of them when I drink coffe
Activity: 312
September 28, 2016, 12:06:05 AM

Sadly the tobacco industry have written the vapring laws that they want to go with in Norway. (At the moment e-cigaretes is illegal to sell in shops that contains nicotin in Norway).
The containers that they want to make legal are so small that they hold around half a cigaret.
I think the electronic cigarette does not solve the issue of smoking. It only makes the problem of preservation. Our brain still requires smoking and electronic cigarette does not allow him to forget that he does not need nicotine. What difference does that keep teeth. I would like that one that has more nicotine.
This like not solution for move from cigarettes Undecided This still kill yourself and meaning for nothing. stop smoking still love self and people on around.
Activity: 312
September 28, 2016, 12:02:35 AM
I realy would to be smoker, but nothing benefit i got this, just wasting my money then kill my self. this like a bad habbits for who people do it like from 1 cigarettes / 1 pack or more.
Activity: 229
September 27, 2016, 11:51:13 PM

I think the electronic cigarette does not solve the issue of smoking. It only makes the problem of preservation. Our brain still requires smoking and electronic cigarette does not allow him to forget that he does not need nicotine. What difference does that keep teeth. I would like that one that has more nicotine.
Activity: 555
Merit: 507
September 27, 2016, 03:11:54 PM

Activity: 560
September 27, 2016, 02:58:08 PM
My grandfather also died of lung cancer, but he started smoking cigarets when he was 10. He smoked homemade tobacco..
Activity: 126
September 27, 2016, 01:41:19 AM
No, I don't smoke. My grandfather died of lung cancer, the main reason is that smoking, he is very fond of smoking. My wife doesn't like the smell of tobacco, so I don't smoke.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 26, 2016, 05:57:25 PM
Pages:
Jump to: