Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] Do You Smoke ? - page 5. (Read 22902 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 26, 2016, 08:31:08 PM
My lungs cancer smoke too, he's fine
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
November 26, 2016, 07:03:35 PM
Personally I've never smoked, its unfortunate that second-hand smoking is almost as bad as smoking itself, if you aren't a smoker I recommend you get other smokers not to smoke in the areas you rest in, or areas you may go to, since second-hand smoke is just as harmful as smoking it yourself.

A lot of people still smoke next to their kids and that's very bad for the kids future.
Effect of smokers not only to those who are around them, but also on their children is very strong. But if you have tried at least once to talk to such a person, confronted with aggression. But to do that you need to.
Activity: 179
November 26, 2016, 06:15:02 PM
Smoke before 16 th
It's time to maybe throw, and then have his entire adult life, I have given this health problem, and the money cigarette manufacturers. It can try to interrupt it all.
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
November 26, 2016, 05:26:44 PM
One day my friend told me that tobacco smoke can destroy the tubercle bacillus, and thus can deal with a terrible illness. I have a lot to read in this topic, but the confirmation I have not found.
Activity: 322
November 19, 2016, 04:45:04 AM
Smoke before 16 th
1Cz
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
November 17, 2016, 04:38:39 AM
tried couple of times to smoke
Activity: 504
Merit: 260
November 16, 2016, 11:36:04 PM
unitil now my age is 20 year old
iam still never smoke
Activity: 162
November 16, 2016, 08:56:44 PM
Personally I've never smoked, its unfortunate that second-hand smoking is almost as bad as smoking itself, if you aren't a smoker I recommend you get other smokers not to smoke in the areas you rest in, or areas you may go to, since second-hand smoke is just as harmful as smoking it yourself.

A lot of people still smoke next to their kids and that's very bad for the kids future.
Activity: 218
November 16, 2016, 01:13:38 PM
I see no benefit in smoking other than stressing your lungs or intire respiratory system.....facts of healthy living

Even those people who smoke know that it is a great harm to the body. But they can not stop. I do not smoke and have never smoked, so I feel good
Activity: 1834
Merit: 879
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
November 16, 2016, 06:30:13 AM
I see no benefit in smoking other than stressing your lungs or intire respiratory system.....facts of healthy living
Activity: 328
Merit: 135
November 16, 2016, 03:27:15 AM
iam smoke, this early smoke 6 year old
and i like tobaco
Activity: 185
November 15, 2016, 06:26:14 PM
The first time I smoked more when the general was a little kid. And I'm not the only one who so wish, because I wanted to imitate adults uncles. Although my parents did not smoke.
Activity: 157
November 15, 2016, 04:11:16 PM
iam save to my healty so iam not smoke
According to statistics, the number of smokers should be reduced, but I can not understand why the increases come from the manufacturers. Due to what? And who came up with these electronic cigarettes are now so has the demand youth.
Activity: 223
November 15, 2016, 03:48:32 PM
I see that majority of us doesn't smoke. Honestly, I grew up with a smoker in our family and that is my Dad. I grow up as an asthmatic person and I know that I got it from my Dad's bad habit. I vowed in my entire life that I will not smoke because we already have air pollution. It shortens the span of peoples life. Ofcourse, I wanna live longer because I haven't seen yet the beauty of the world. Lets join hands and support anti smoking worldwide. No smoke, happy lungs. Cheers!
It is very rare when children are under the influence of smoking parents still do not start smoking themselves. This is certainly a positive phenomenon but. I wonder why this is happening.
Activity: 188
November 15, 2016, 03:34:27 PM
I see that majority of us doesn't smoke. Honestly, I grew up with a smoker in our family and that is my Dad. I grow up as an asthmatic person and I know that I got it from my Dad's bad habit. I vowed in my entire life that I will not smoke because we already have air pollution. It shortens the span of peoples life. Ofcourse, I wanna live longer because I haven't seen yet the beauty of the world. Lets join hands and support anti smoking worldwide. No smoke, happy lungs. Cheers!
Activity: 169
November 15, 2016, 01:51:23 PM
no, I do not like smoking because the smoke can damage health such as fetal disorders for pregnant women, cancer, impotence and many others. besides the price of cigarettes is now expensive, better money for the purchase of goods more useful.  :Dtherefore, many people are starting to stay away from cigarettes, it is important for a person to realize this because once or several times trying can make people addicted, and not easy also for his leaving. Shocked
Women, I would ban all to even look at a cigarette. But the modern world is very unforgiving and there is complete dissolution of morals.
Activity: 246
November 15, 2016, 01:47:15 PM
Thanks god that I am not smoking.
As the saying goes if itself berezhesh God will sustain you. It is necessary to thank yourself, because you yourself give up cigarettes.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 14, 2016, 10:47:41 PM
Thanks god that I am not smoking.
Activity: 294
Life is a game, you either play it or get played.
November 14, 2016, 07:57:53 PM
Although I have never smoked there are those I can see value with smoking. In truth it can be medicine to some people, despite supposed risks.

The smoking scene makes wonder spur in all areas of life, the real truth though is that it causes no harm to certain people. As long as there are other chemicals going into your body not much can be done to go against this if cigarette growth still booms.

The more you hate something, the worse your body reacts to it so learn to accept this one. People get hurt in all circumstances doing literally everything so try and avoid this if it's something you're afraid of.
Activity: 233
November 14, 2016, 07:26:56 PM
I smoked for over 25 years 2 packs a day and the occasional cigar
Haven't had one since 2011, and when someone is smoking a Marlboro Red and it wafts my way...ahhhh
Probably a lot of money spent on cigarettes. I suggest that if you smoking something that I have spent on cigarettes in his life, it would be possible to buy a car. But I'm in reality not consider whether it makes sense such a reproach is, but the idea was already too late.
Pages:
Jump to: