Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎄[POLL] ENDED 🎅🏻 1st BTCTALK Physical CRYPTO X-MAS Decoration Contest🎅 - page 3. (Read 1072 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
Contest 1
1st place - aoluain
2nd place - Kryptowerk
3rd place - cryptogreatdane

Contest 2
1st place - TxCryptoKid
2nd place - Mbitr
3rd place - Tjtonmoy

Happy New Year to all of you fellow collectors and bitcoiner!
copper member
Activity: 316
Merit: 126
All you need is... Bitcoin
I haven't had this much fun doing arts and crafts since preschool. Thanks for hosting this Smoothie!
Here are my votes.

Contest 1
1.) CryptoGreatDane - I showed this to my family and everybody enjoyed it, it was... cute said most. "Oh no! My coin is buyer funded"  Grin
2.) MoparMiningLLC - Very neat 3D print especially for the occasion which seems to double as a hidden Lealana stash. Points for creativity!
3.) MarkZellers - The story associated with this is very heartfelt and personal. Points for orange pilling the younger generation.

Contest 2
1.) TxCryptoKid - That has to be the most insane Liquid collection I've seen yet. What a set!
2.) aoluain - As a fan of aoluain's coloring books, I love seeing a Christmas design from them.
3.) HelenaYu - Great coin artwork and Bitcoin Donuts, enough said.

Happy New Year all. I hope everyone can close this year out with great memories, lessons learned, and a positive mindset for 2023.
BTCBTCBTC

Activity: 373
Merit: 124
Contest 1
1st place - aoluain
2nd place - TxCryptoKid

Contest 2
1st place - Helena Yu
2nd place - Remsjack
3rd place - xSlyy
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
Great to see voting has started. Well done to all the contestants, very diverse collection
of pieces. I would have liked to vote for a lot more submissions and Merited more also
but didn't have enough sMerit.

Here are my votes below.

Code:
Contest 1
1st place - MoparMiningLLC
2nd place - MarkZellers
3rd place - TxCryptoKid

Contest 2
1st place - Kryptowerk
2nd place - Helena Yu
3rd place - Tjtonmoy
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 2365
EIN: 82-3893490
Contest 1
1st place - minerjones
2nd place - Kryptowerk
3rd place - TxCryptoKid
Contest 2
1st place - Helena Yu
2nd place - kryptowerk
3rd place - Tjtonmoy
Activity: 602
Merit: 595
legendary
ouch so someone with the most votes could still actually lose lol this will be fun - can win first with 1/3 of the votes.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I am confused - are we voting for who actually gets first place? or just our top 3 favorites? curious because what if a contestant gets 5 votes for 1st, 5 votes for 2nd and 5 votes for 3rd - with only 5 votes in each of placement, they obviously lose if the voting is by placement instead of total overall votes, in which case they would have 15 votes.

Great point. I half thought it out.

But here is a simple solution to your exampled dilemma.

1st place vote = 3 points
2nd place vote = 2 points
3rd place vote = 1 point

Each place carries a weight in points. Most points wins 1st place, second most wins 2nd place etc..
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Dammmn this wasn't easy, and still bummed I never had time to enter either! Tongue

1:

Cryptogreatdane
Kryptowerk
Mark Zellers

2:

Cygan
Kryptowerk
Alouain

Great work & Happy new years to you all too, especially to the Smoothinator himself.  Grin
legendary
I am confused - are we voting for who actually gets first place? or just our top 3 favorites? curious because what if a contestant gets 5 votes for 1st, 5 votes for 2nd and 5 votes for 3rd - with only 5 votes in each of placement, they obviously lose if the voting is by placement instead of total overall votes, in which case they would have 15 votes.

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
This wasn't an easy one, happy to see quite a few creative and beautiful entries.

Contest 1
1st place - aoluain
2nd place - TxCryptoKid

Contest 2
1st place - Helena Yu
2nd place - Remsjack
3rd place - xSlyy

reserved

edit: is anyone else seeing the first column of entrants as smaller sized thumbnails than the rest of the contest entrants?

Very odd as the preview shows it as showing up the right size, but when finalizing it it is smaller than the rest.

Hmm
Yes I do. Using latest Firefox. Rechecked with Chrome and it's the same. Weird.
Interestingly enough, when typing a response and seeing your OP in this view, everything seems normal-sized.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 366
Contest 1
1st place - cryptogreatdane
2nd place - aoluain
3rd place - moparmining

Contest 2
1st place - txcryptokid
2nd place - helena yu
3rd place - tjtonmoy
oh wow! i never thought someone would actually mention me ! did a pretty shit job compared to others.... I really appreciate your vote! giving the last Smerit to you my guy! thanks again  Grin
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Bitcoin Enthusiasm & Holo Fanatic
Contest 1
1st place - Kryptowerk
2nd place - MoparMiningLLC

Contest 2
1st place - Kryptowerk
2nd place - Helena Yu
3rd place - xSlyy
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
Contest 1
1st place - MoparMiningLLC
2nd place - MarkZellers

Contest 2
1st place - xSlyy
2nd place - Helena Yu
3rd place - Kryptowek
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
edit: is anyone else seeing the first column of entrants as smaller sized thumbnails than the rest of the contest entrants?

Yes.
One easy fix is to make a first row of underlines and adjust by those the column withs
Edit: if that's OK for you, an option with that code of this table "fixed" (with added underscores) is in this post.

Code:
Contest 1
1st place - minerjones
2nd place - Dr.Bitcoin_Strange
3rd place - Kryptowerk

Contest 2
1st place - Helena Yu
2nd place - Mbitr
3rd place - Cygan
copper member
Activity: 1094
Merit: 458
Eclipse™ Experimental Cryptographic Technology
Contest 1
1st place - cryptogreatdane
2nd place - aoluain
3rd place - moparmining

Contest 2
1st place - txcryptokid
2nd place - helena yu
3rd place - tjtonmoy
legendary
reserved

Very odd as the preview shows it as showing up the right size, but when finalizing it it is smaller than the rest.

Hmm
legendary
Contestants Gallery of XMAS Decoration Lealana Contest 1
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org