Pages:
Author

Topic: POLL - how long before the next bubble to 1000$ and beyond? - page 2. (Read 3821 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
6 months next bubble ! Shocked
no... within 6 months well have hit bottom for sure, and will be building up toward next bubble.
Activity: 787
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
honestly i don't care when....I hoard coins like a crackhead hordes smack....what interests me is wether the rise will be in the 500-1000 or the 2000+ range. remember id say the uptrend started at 13.5 and we got al the way to 266. so 2000+ should be possible if we experience a similar uprise
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
I see two main possibilities:

1. If there more terrible global financial news BTC will explode up and continue on with it's symbolic Cypress march.
2. Without #1 (or something akin to it) BTC will probably have another wave up in the next 6 months, maybe much sooner.

We have to consider that its global attention is growing and if and when the limited float falls behind the demand, things will get violent in an upward manner.
Consider one large hedge fund putting in 10-100 million dollars, and then another, and then another.

We are sitting at a crossroads in a sense and the regulatory issues seem to be less and less a fear here. We are probably ready to take the path less traveled.

Its about sharing
Activity: 392
♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫
Voted: between 6 month - 1 year, just a gut feeling.
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
So when do you think the next bubble will occur? My guess would be within the next 6 month.

Should happen now, as all the alleged money launderers from LR move to Bitcoin. Unless the volume of criminal activity was orders of magnitude lower than the official version. Which is impossible, because states never lie. Therefore the rally is now on and the charts are lying.

Bitcoin is too volatile for criminals. It appears they are moving on to WebMoney Dollars.

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2013/05/underweb-payments-post-liberty-reserve/

Even if the volatility is unidirectional?
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
So when do you think the next bubble will occur? My guess would be within the next 6 month.

Should happen now, as all the alleged money launderers from LR move to Bitcoin. Unless the volume of criminal activity was orders of magnitude lower than the official version. Which is impossible, because states never lie. Therefore the rally is now on and the charts are lying.

Bitcoin is too volatile for criminals. It appears they are moving on to WebMoney Dollars.

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2013/05/underweb-payments-post-liberty-reserve/
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

legendary
Activity: 1036
Next major run up will occur between mid sept and early December 2013.

Seems plausible. We still may get our $10,000 Christmas present, but in characteristically suprising and volatile fashion where we spend several months in a relative lull then explode higher on the tails of some major news.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
100 satoshis -> ISO code
It all depends.

We can't rule anything in or out.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.
It all depends.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Next major run up will occur between mid sept and early December 2013.
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
Spanish Bitcoin trader
Between 6 months and 1 year, most probably in the morning.
Activity: 448
I think the market reaction to either the June or July Fed meeting minutes will give us what we need :trlf:
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
I think a small bubble will form in 3 months.
Activity: 811
Web Developer
is there already a "when is the next bubble peak" thread?

Well its bound to happen...
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
is there already a "when is the next bubble peak" thread?
Activity: 378
Activity: 476
6 months and 1 week.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The Bitcoin Catalog ---> Get Started!
Pages:
Jump to: