Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] How will Pirateat40's debt repayment unfold? - page 4. (Read 12877 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Personally I feel that Pirate will pay back every last BTC. I just joined the forum back in April and it seemed that everyone was one big happy family at first and then all of a sudden the FUD against Pirate absolutely exploded to the point where it seems people are spending their entire day on this forum warning others about the dangers of the "Pirate Ponzi". Think about it - why are people devoting so much of their time and energy worrying about other people's money for absolutely nothing in return? The only explanation I can think of is that this is some sort of psyops that was put into action to try to discredit Bitcoin and contain its rise.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
I am very curious to see what happens after all of this..........
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Yes, actually we saw the first part. He dumped a lot on the market, probably to take USD profit and to lower the price of bitcoin. Now he will slowly buy back some coins to repay his lendors.
Now I expect that most of the lendors will, as soon as they receive their coins back, returned them on MTGOX to panick sell them... right to Pirate, who will buy them again to repay others lendors.
If Pirate is good (and I think he is) then that will be one hell of a dump (we're probably talking of several hundreds of thousands of coins) that will be sold in panick.

So time for cheap coins is coming (that actually the only good news I see in this story). After that, how will bitcoin recover, I don't know, but its outlook sure looks better than a year ago so I'm still confident in its long term future. Lots of exciting things coming!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
In bitcoin repayment (not fiat).....he will never return ALL of the bitcoins from his investors.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Gauging public opinion here.

Mods, this may belong in Speculation but I'm not sure. I think it works here.

If you wish, tell us why you voted.
Pages:
Jump to: