Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] Next cryptocurrency candidates for CoinEX - page 28. (Read 53195 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 250
VTC is the futere for GPU mining is asics will be released for LTC mining..
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Please add ChocoCoin (CCC), the most delicious currency in the crypto world!  

www.chococoin.org
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
VTC needs alot more volume on multiple exchanges, the price has go sky high on coinedup. The price is currently 0.00053841. A few hours ago there was a sell wall of 9 BTC at 0.00045 or so which has been eaten within minutes. People want this coin badly and the diff just doubling as well.

Please add
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

VTC price is on the up.  Trading is about to explode on CoinedUp, if only CoinedUp was fast enough to cope.

CoinEx trading VTC would be a good move for both parties I reckon.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
¡Crypto interminable sabor!
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Chococoin (CCC) please!
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Vert Coin.. its without any doubt.

We already have LOOOOOOOADS of shitty Copy Paste scrypt coins there.. but vert is after long time new coin that really brings something new and is very promissing, as it is ASIC resistant
Activity: 69
Please, Vertcoin.
because all this copypasta scrypt altcoins are just flooding the market, we need a coin that can't be mined by asics to mantain decentralization.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
add vertcoin  only new coin that adds anything
Activity: 462
Onecoin, with all 18 decimal places, do it
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
DIME
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
I would like to see Devcoin (DVC).

It was recently added as a trading pair with Bitcoin on Crypsy and has seen decent volume.

Bittzy78
Activity: 309
confused developer
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
It would be great if you add Frozen.

There is quite some trading volume already on CoinedUp and a few Chinese exchanges, but from the feedback I get CoinedUp is sometimes a bit sluggish and the Chinese language is making it difficult for non Chinese speakers. I think CoinEX would be an excellent complement to CoinedUp and it would gain further FZ trading volume.

Many greetings

trenton

I think that would be the first CPU coin on the new improved COINEX!
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
Hi everyone!
I will add your suggestions to our candidates list and will do research about that.

Hi Captain

I would love to see [LEAD] [LDC] on COINEX

many thanks!
Activity: 70
It would be great if you add Frozen.

There is quite some trading volume already on CoinedUp and a few Chinese exchanges, but from the feedback I get CoinedUp is sometimes a bit sluggish and the Chinese language is making it difficult for non Chinese speakers. I think CoinEX would be an excellent complement to CoinedUp and it would gain further FZ trading volume.

Many greetings

trenton
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Gridcoin
Pages:
Jump to: