Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] Next cryptocurrency candidates for CoinEX - page 34. (Read 53195 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
GLB and COL please
Activity: 473
ZeusCoin please!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Promisinn coins: Catcoin, xivra, earthcoin

this three coin definitely deserves to be in an exchange
Activity: 71
Frozen FZ !!!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Lottocoin
Activity: 64
MOL
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
CatCoin Wink
Activity: 162
kittehcoin and dimecoin
Activity: 98
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Catcoin and kittehcoin.
Activity: 380
CAT & Frozen (FZ) please!
Activity: 112
Would absolutely love to see SBC support. The coin has enormous potential and it isn't being treated as a pump-and-dump scheme.
Activity: 121
I think you guys should go for some of the coins other exchanges arnt trading yet.

I would  like to see Earthcoin (EAC) and Globe (GLB) added. Both are new and beating other exchanges to them would be well worth it.
Activity: 224
Add Globe Please !!!!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Lottocoin
Fedoracoin
Earthcoin
Catcoin
Activity: 84
If you want to try for a coin that actually has value (not meme value), give FZ (Frozen) a run at your exchange.  It doesn't look like the "cash cow" that Doge was on launch, but it also won't put the kind of stress on your infrastructure that these mass-produced alts have a tendency of doing.  There was no pre-mine so you won't have to worry about a developer dump followed by a worthless trade page.  Also, there is only a total production of 7.7Million coins which will result in higher prices (see: faster and easier fees for the exchange operator).  Out of all of the non-exchanged coins currently in circulation I think Frozen (FZ) is a good bet.
Activity: 112
More SHA-256 ... GlobeCoin
Activity: 322
CAT COIN.

Pages:
Jump to: