Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] Next cryptocurrency candidates for CoinEX - page 7. (Read 53158 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
My vote is for Popular Coin - POP.

We really wants to trade in your exchange. This coin is with big potential.

Regards.
Activity: 31
+1 for popularcoin
Dev is very active
Please add POPcoin

Popcoin is new inovative coin with big future.

Thanks
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

We wanna know which Coin with Pool u want to see at CoinEX in future.
It dont need to be a "new" coin. We would like to see where is need for a pool or coin to please your needs.

Many of the coins mentioned above are already present in some Exchange.

Imho, add another market, would result in a small benefit for both Exchanger and their customers.
The transactions  will be divided between different Exchanger in a market already well served, and then more fragmented.
Finally, a marginal benefit for everyone.

Conversely, be the first market exchange of a new currency, would result in a triple advantage:
1) the Exchanger will gain new loyal customers, all the customers with that coin.
2) Customers would have a reference market, so they could exchange their currencies efficiently.
3) A unfragmented market  imply more transaction, higher volumes, and lower spreads.

It's a triple win, minimum risk and maximum benefit for all.

So, imho, priority should go to the currencies that have not yet a market.

And among these coins, I would kindly suggest PopCoin.

Bye Bye
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
add beecoin, please Smiley
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death
Coin2 needs to be added
Oh humble masters,
It would do me a great honor do see both NoodleyAppendageCoin and PopCoin on your exquisite exchange,
Many cheers,
Your respectable servant.
Activity: 6
I would like to see popcoin and NoodlyAppendageCoin added!
Activity: 40
POPcoin will be nice  Grin
Activity: 16
how about Dev Coin
Activity: 8
Flappycoin

Karmacoin

and Saturncoin. Grin
Activity: 626
Merit: 504
Please consider adding Myriadcoin to your sha256 and scrypt pools, you can mine either algorithm. No pre-mine, and it's just been recently released.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxmy-myriad-multi-algo-fair-secure-483515
Activity: 3
+1 for popcoin.  Please put us on your exchange.  Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
BEECOIN it is essential one the very fairest coins gets listed too. Smiley
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
POP Across the Universe
Super Excited to Say -

Popular Coin POP Will be Attending the

CryptoCurrency Convention in New York on April 9th

We are Even listed on their Webfront!

Maybe the new coins to add should be based on whether or not they have a message to communicate -

From what I can see, not many coins have a real Message, and that may be why they arent listed, we did not pay to advertise or to get on their list of speakers, they approached us because they are looking to give All Coins a chance to give a speech for free, thank goodness because POP is even having a hard time being able to afford paying for most exchanges.

Also, POP has a new image, website and qt to be released in the next week to come, right after the release of these New qualities would be a great time for an exchange to have us!

I dont mean to sound like PopCoin is better than any coin,.. Here are some other coins that we believe also have something to say, Aurora coin and Takai Coin unfortunately they have not listed themselves or they would have been credited on the page,..
What POP has to say to everyone on the scene is "Our Goal with Popular Coin is to Reach out To Popular Culture and Teach the Fundamentals of CryptoCurrency" and look further into POP and you will see an elaborated message, one that is asking for the peoples opinion.

PopCoin has a great Future and we are going to do everything we can to get on Coinex!

http://www.cryptocurrencyconvention.com/

It is an Honor beyond words to be able to have the ear of so many Pioneers!

Activity: 48
Add beecoin  Cool
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Please add Beecoin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
please add c2
Activity: 55
please add C2 Coin2 because its distributed and only 50 Mil coins.... upside has potential!!!
Pages:
Jump to: