Pages:
Author

Topic: Poll results: Which is the biggest problem in the crypto market? - page 2. (Read 246 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
when you are reporting some poll result you must also include how many participated in it and also who your audience were. for example you may have asked some random people on the internet who have no idea what cryptocurrencies are and only 10 person answered your question.

also your options are not well designed in my opinion. for example "security" is too vague. for example is it the security of exchanges? altcoin or bitcoin exchanges? or is it the security of cryptocurrencies themselves?

also your final result being "Price Manipulation" receiving the most votes only shows that the answers are completely emotional.
it is well known that whenever prices are going down people tend to blame it on "manipulation" and although it exists and is strong if you ask the same question during a rally (like in the middle of the rise after a couple of months of green market) you will not get nearly the same % for this option.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
People call price manipulation a problem when we are in bear market and everyone keeps losing money, but during the bull markets, even if the price is heavily manipulated, nobody thinks about that as a problem and they are thankful. Everyone is interested in $, and they do not care whether this is a healthy growth or manipulating as long as they earn.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
I agree with the result of price manipulation being the biggest problem in crypto market as this affects the stability of prices thereby causing the market to fall or rise whenever it occurs and this make intending investors think the crypto market is not a good investment.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang
  • Weak hands
  • Airdrops
  • Bounties
  • Too money driven
  • This forum
  • Agendas
  • Real world adoption
  • Bitcoin
  • Too complicated
  • Too many (useless) cryptos
  • Traders
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
Of course, what else than price manipulation  Roll Eyes
What about "scams are biggest problem in crypto market"? You don't see that as option but I do.
Why not run poll here so we can see how bitcointalk members are thinking?

In my opinion price manipulations would be still bigger problem. Every scams can be discovered and avoided without any losses. Unfortunately, in the case of manipulation, we can not do anything
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Of course, what else than price manipulation  Roll Eyes
What about "scams are biggest problem in crypto market"? You don't see that as option but I do.
Why not run poll here so we can see how bitcointalk members are thinking?
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
After conducting the poll on Twitter for 6 days

The results were:

16%Volatility
08%Security
68%Price Manipulation
08%Regulation

Loud and clear!
Pages:
Jump to: