Pages:
Author

Topic: POLL: what Altcoins would you invest $10 on and store for 10 Years ? - page 2. (Read 1715 times)

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
But if you really need an answer, put all your 100 on Dirac and then wait for 10 years.  Solid plan.
legendary
None.  Buying and holding alts is the riskiest thing a speculator can do, and is a road the the bagholders club.  Why do you think we got people perpetually whining on these boards.  They probably got thousands of dollars trapped or lost blindly buying and holding BBQcoin or something...
yeh your reply really helps mate, obviously you dont think too far ahead, or maybe $100 is too much for you to risk,
you would only need 1 or 2 to be successful, and if cryptos are the future, then 10 years is nothing

why do you think it say $10 ?

its a gamble yes, but a measly one, so who would care

For a hundred bucks I suggest betting everything on black.

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
for anyone wanting to just post negative comments, instead of completing the poll,
ranting this that and whatever, because they dont have $10 to spare,

we all know about the Norweigan that spent $27 on 5000 bitcoin in 2009 and forgot about them,
now at todays rate they are worth around $2 million, so you see my point for poll

see story in link, obviously value was quoted at the time of writing:
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/dec/09/bitcoin-forgotten-currency-norway-oslo-home

The poll does not ask which Altcoin would you mortgage your house for, its a meesly $10

i know altcoins are not bitcoins, blah blah blah, please fill in the poll then comment, not just rant
None.  Buying and holding alts is the riskiest thing a speculator can do, and is a road the the bagholders club.  Why do you think we got people perpetually whining on these boards.  They probably got thousands of dollars trapped or lost blindly buying and holding BBQcoin or something...
yeh your reply really helps mate, obviously you dont think too far ahead, or maybe $100 is too much for you to risk,
you would only need 1 or 2 to be successful, and if cryptos are the future, then 10 years is nothing

why do you think it say $10 ?

its a gamble yes, but a measly one, so who would care
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
10 years? None of them. That's an eternity in crypto.
select the 10 altcoins, you would spend $10-$100 (depending how much you could spare without really caring)
on now and put in cold storage for 10 years (or more)
obviously with the hope of them being worth a LOT more later due to success and mass adoption
We are looking for coins people think may increase the most in value.
If you spent $10 on each,
and NOT viewing the price during these 10 years, simply forget about them for 10 years (or more)
please select the 10 coins you think would bring the most gains in 10 years from now.
(not the most stable, or safer)
and NOT looking for Alts to make a quick buck, or pump and dump, its not the question.

I have added most Altcoins i could easily find as supposedly the top 100 (excluding BTC)
The list of 99 coins above were taken from cryptocoincharts.info
The coins listed above are in order how they are rated on cryptocoincharts
obviously there are a lot more altcoins out there,
if you think any others should be added to list, PM me.

Please only vote if you actually do know which coins,
please do not just click randoms, as this will not help any of us.

If you want put list of prefernce in comments, or reasons, please do.
Pages:
Jump to: