Pages:
Author

Topic: [Poll] What are the safest platforms? - page 3. (Read 478 times)

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567
December 22, 2022, 01:55:08 AM
I don't trust exchanges now because of what happened to FTX the advice, not your keys, not your coins hold true more than ever but I still do trust these two exchanges Binance and Kucoin, as having the least risk, CZ is pictured by authorities as manipulators but we in the industry considered him as the savior of bad times, his words and wisdom are something the community valued in times of troubled, there are still a lot of good exchanges but this is based on my observation and experienced on using both exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
December 22, 2022, 01:11:50 AM
First, there are still some exchanges that are highly rated but not on your list. Second, your coins on exchanges are not yours on blockchain.

It is not a wise question to ask because any exchange can be the next to be hacked. You can receive a coin from a friend, seen as tainted from the exchanges and be seized or your account can be frozen.

The question can be 'what is the best exchange for trading', not the safest because all exchanges are not safe. Use open source noncustodial cold storage option to hold your coins which is the safest.

Try as much as possible to stay away from exchanges and hold your coins on a cold wallet, or hardware wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
December 22, 2022, 01:04:37 AM
I agree with you on Binance there are a lot of bad writes up about CZ and Binance but this is the same guy who in times of pandemic helped motivate the market, and when the FTX fiasco is at its hottest CZ launched a bailout to help companies that suffered from the breakdown, we need many more CZ in our industry.
On Kucoin I've been trading on this exchange for the past 4 years and have been into any issues this is one of the tokens I invested in where I got good profits, these two set the exchange standard in the Cryptocurrency exchange industry.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
December 21, 2022, 10:58:20 PM
My vote from this list are for Binance and Kraken. I do not trust all of the news articles and the negative propaganda being written about Binance. CZ has been bailing out platforms in the cryptospace that are at risk of bankruptcy or those that have been bankrupted already. Is this the activity of company that is at risk to be bankrupt? Head scratching if you say yes.

On Kraken, it has been online for a very long time without problems, without big scandals and I reckon it certainly will continue to exist without problems and without scandals.
Pages:
Jump to: