Pages:
Author

Topic: POLL: What are you mostly doing with BitCoin? - page 2. (Read 2127 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yet you must have... or was it your evil twin?
Activity: 14
I don't do drugs but I'll use bitcoin to buy things once people actually offer something I want. But for now I'm chugging away at the breakeven point.

I don't remember writing this...
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
lol havent got a single one yet hope kev can help me with guiminer
Activity: 98
waiting for more places to accept them as payment.......newegg..........they would make soo much if they accepted bitcoins!!!
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
mining and waiting for compelling items to purchase.

sad that spendbitcoin's affiliation with newegg.ca fell through or i'd have bought a 2nd 6870 by now.
Activity: 14
I don't do drugs but I'll use bitcoin to buy things once people actually offer something I want. But for now I'm chugging away at the breakeven point.
Activity: 9
Funny that nearly nobody answered "silk road" yet this is what the media is trashing us about.
Activity: 98
I'm Crazy about Bitcoin, trading Quartz for BTC
I gotz Trading Cards, These https://www.biddingpond.com/browse.php?id=113 , And More Collectibles available... From my Secret Source http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WslzH5OSb04  PM if Interested in anything that I might find there for You !

Thanks,
BeffJaker
Activity: 6
If you answer "other", please tell us what you're doing (developing a bitcoin webapp? Buy virtual goods?)
Activity: 8
Haven't figured out what to do with yet.  Still working on getting my first .01 BTC!
Activity: 22
Right now I'm just mining for the time being.
Activity: 9
I believe "mining" qualifies as "nothing."  Since those who are not trading are simply doing nothing with their coins as they continue to mine.  So yes.
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Where is the most popular option ("nothing") Smiley ?
Activity: 6
Hey fellow n00bs! Grin

So I'd like to know what you're doing with your BTC - I think the options I put are what most people use it for Roll Eyes!

Pages:
Jump to: