Pages:
Author

Topic: Poll: What do you think will happen with bitcoin in August after the fork - page 3. (Read 2763 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
OP, why do you not want to call them for what they really are? BTC and the altcoin BCC? There is no need to hide the truth from the people in the forum that BCC is an altcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Is the fork will happen in August 1? I don't think so. I think the thing that will happen in august 1 is the split of bitcoin. And some bitcoin will not get accepted in some instances. Well sometimes when I think of it I think it as a FUD. For some people to rejoice in buying.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1477
Self made HODLER ✓
Just a correction: Bitcoin is NOT going to fork 1 Aug. Maybe someone is going to create their own fork (BCC or whatever) which is something that can happen any day. I could just make a "fork" right now, you too.

Activity: 373
Merit: 262
Anyone can make their own fork and claim that that their little fork will be a huge event. This is silly. I think Bitcoin cash is very small.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I've got amazing powers of observation
Some people that are not living under a rock know that bitcoin is going to hard fork come August first. After two weeks, when the dust settles we should have more clarity on the results of this split of the blockchain. I want to poll all BitcoinTalk members to see their perspective on this fork. Do you see gloom and doom or do you see opportunity and exciting times coming.

Please vote so we can have a sample of the community.
Pages:
Jump to: