Pages:
Author

Topic: POLL! WHAT FACTOR DO YOU USE TO DETERMINE A WORTHY ICO TO PURCHASE? DATA COLLECT - page 2. (Read 185 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Thanks for this poll, this lists of factors helps me know how some of us here choose a good ICO. There are so many ICOs nowadays and It's really hard to determine what are the good ICO's with great and real project and who should we promote and put our time and money.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Strength In Numbers
All new ICOs should have a product that is working or at least gives a good indication of what the startup wants to accomplish. Lately, it is almost just ideas that are going to change the world without anything to show.

In this thread we have the poll interface under development, and we are asking the community on what other indicators would they like to add to our voting system, beside the number of votes ( which shows the strength of that vote) and the percentage between BUY vs SALE.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-voting-interface-design-data-needed-please-provide-input-3175556

We would love to hear more input from the bitcointalk community regarding our development so we can add to the final product.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
What do you consider the MOST important factors when it comes to ICOs investment?
Here i can not answer the same for all cases. There are ICO-friendly for speculation (a big bonus on the presale), there are ICO good for long-term investment (closely related to real business), etc. In each case, different factors are important.
copper member
Strength In Numbers
I try to look for a working or at least an MVP in terms of development primarily. This also helps eliminate most chances of an ICO i invest in being a scam. Of course, this is not a fool-proof method but it has worked for me before.

A minimum viable product is not something we plan to develop yet, given our platform concept. We merely facilitate polls, determine the appropriate fund amount to trade with the community and distribute the profits among our members. We believe in creating a positive sum community, which will increase demand for cryptocurrency, encourage new innovations and help with global adaptation of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.

We are a collective of traders, investors and market strategists who believe in the future of blockchain. Until someone smarter than us figure out how to scale the transaction speed down to 3 second, we would like to contribute in the only way we know how, through trading as a community and profit as a community.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
it is worth if they can run a successfull campaign,
most ICOs created just for fun and collecting other people money without a lot of effort.
which mean they did not hire an expert on their fields,that is why we could see a lot of crap design on their website and campaign.
after that we should know what is their goal,vision and mindset.
lastly their product and progress.

remember it very well,even a company with an existing product can scam you out.
how about other project who do not have it at all ?
Activity: 168
I think more and more ICOs are under scrutiny nowadays because a lot of them are scams. People are now more observant and everything.
Activity: 635
Merit: 251
From that list I would pick having a viable product.
But in reality I don't fuck with ico's at all.
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
All new ICOs should have a product that is working or at least gives a good indication of what the startup wants to accomplish. Lately, it is almost just ideas that are going to change the world without anything to show.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
You created a very good poll. I like it. It is a pity that now there are practically no projects that have a working product and utility for the society. As I see from the survey, this is a fundamental point for investment.
Activity: 168
I try to look for a working or at least an MVP in terms of development primarily. This also helps eliminate most chances of an ICO i invest in being a scam. Of course, this is not a fool-proof method but it has worked for me before.
copper member
Strength In Numbers
We are experiencing a lower than expected sale, please provide input so we can improve.
copper member
Strength In Numbers
Thank you for your input. Your opinion will help build the foundation for a better community.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: