Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] What has the most potential value density? - page 2. (Read 3152 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014
Strength in numbers
You can probably fit some digitized guarantees for more bank notes than the current BTC market cap on a microSD card... Roll Eyes

Potential.

There is no way everything required for one billion US banker bucks to be delivered fits on an SD card. Totally possible for a billion dollar value string (bitcoin key) to fit on a tiny fraction of any card. And that is all you need. Ok, maybe you need the transaction prepping software, but that is small also and rather ubiquitous even now.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006
You can probably fit some digitized guarantees for more bank notes than the current BTC market cap on a microSD card... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
Insufficient data for a meaningful answer.  Undecided

What's the base unit for the calculation? They're incompatible. Also Bitcoin is immaterial, I can't compare 1 kg of
bitcoins with 1 kg of human slaves.
Which is exactly why Bitcoin is the most valuable per density.  You can fit all the Bitcoin wealth in the world on a microSD card.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Because density = weight / volume
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

What's the base unit for the calculation? They're incompatible. Also Bitcoin is immaterial, I can't compare 1 kg of

Why do we have to weigh them?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014
Strength in numbers
Most potential value density is a string of text.

Water, lol. Make sure you save those tears.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Since people click the best and worst without distinguishing them, this poll somehow just shows which expressions people like to click.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
I could make you give me all your BTC , gold, children, everything for just a glass of water. Nothing trumps clean water. You will learn all about this over the next 50 years.   Cry
donator
Activity: 1736
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
I chose "An IOU" as the best and Bitcoin as the worst.

I hope that is reflected in the results correctly.
I set it to allow 2 votes, so it should.

Ok good, because I would not want my vote to be considered as me thinking that "An IOU" is the worst and Bitcoin is best.
The data doesn't correlate to any individual's vote. This is meant to show the values with absolute values. Like I said, there are no right or wrong answers, nor are the value assessments quantitative. These are subjective values. The reason I chose best and worse instead of best and second best is because the strength of belief that something is of least value will cancel out the vote of someone that has the opposite viewpoint and they will have equal value.

The discussion will reflect the range of belief systems about value density. So you best and worst will inevitably help create a picture of belief systems we can each interpret within our own belief systems. It will be interesting if most people choose the same things for different reasons or there is an even distribution showing a wide range of belief systems.

If you already figured out what this tells about my belief system, then kudos.
Activity: 991
Merit: 1008
human slaves can store brainwallets!  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050
Monero Core Team
Human slaves are easily the worst and the price of a human slave is at a historic low 15 BTC or so. http://business.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/07/cost-of-slaves-falls-to-historic-low. It is not even close to the prices in the early 1800's the equivalent in purchasing power of 6000 BTC or in roman times comparable to the prices in the early 1800's or by some estimates even higher.

As for the best it is easily Bitcoin since one can store a Bitcoin key virtually anywhere including one's brain.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Trust me, the human slave comes out ahead at any weight. It is the only option.

Hint : selling organs, prostitution etc.

BTC can never compete with that unless it was $200 000 USD = 1 BTC or something ...
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas

Ok good, because I would not want my vote to be considered as me thinking that "An IOU" is the worst and Bitcoin is best.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
what about: brain, filled with skills

A brain filled with brainwallets.

Human slave FTW !
I'm not making moral judgements here. If you think that slavery is indeed the best or worst value density, then it is a choice.

I mean if it worked for the Egyptians then why wouldn't it work for me too ?

Joking Wink
donator

Human slave FTW !
I'm not making moral judgements here. If you think that slavery is indeed the best or worst value density, then it is a choice.
Human slave FTW !

legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas

donator
what about: brain, filled with skills
That's good, but too subjective for this poll. Most people think my brain and skills are stupid and don't value them much. Besides, it's easier to steal ideas than pay for them.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: