Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] What is the hottest crypto right now in your opinion? - page 2. (Read 1950 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I think having some cryptonote coins there (e.g. monero, boolberry) could be useful.

I voted for Monero based on the currently available choices but would also like to see Boolberry added to the poll.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
checkout NOTE/MUSE from Peertracks! Very hot!
.. and of course BitShares .. relaunch @ 13. oct.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
I voted Bitcoin but a poll excluding it is probably more interesting.

It doesn't really seem like any of the newer coins have captured the attention and investment of Bitcoin, but at the same time everyone knows Bitcoin, not much to discuss there.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
ofc bitcoin is for me. but bitcoin aside i vote for clamcoin as it is more popular than any other alt coin IMO
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Please feel free to comment, conversant and explain what your "other" vote is.

monero definately in the long
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
I think having some cryptonote coins there (e.g. monero, boolberry) could be useful.

Added Monero.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
I love Alts, but how can they even compete with Bitcoin in terms of what -most- people are interested in when it comes to cryptos?

What most people are interested in isn't cryptos. So, maybe, just maybe, Bitcoin isn't the Holy One.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I love Alts, but how can they even compete with Bitcoin in terms of what -most- people are interested in when it comes to cryptos?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 400
Merit: 263
I think DOGE needs to be on that list more often Wink
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
Please feel free to comment, conversant and explain what your "other" vote is.
Pages:
Jump to: