Pages:
Author

Topic: POLL: What to name UK Bitcoin exchange - ReOpened - page 3. (Read 2558 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
There used to be a site called "britcoin" and the name was brilliant. They disappeared though.
That was a name we had thought of also. However its not a global name of the such.

They became intersango I believe
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Indie Developer
There used to be a site called "britcoin" and the name was brilliant. They disappeared though.
inbit.co.uk is short and sweet, so it gets my vote. The sort of word that's good for adverts "Get inbit!".

Martin.

You forgot to vote in the poll however
inbit.co.uk is short and sweet, so it gets my vote. The sort of word that's good for adverts "Get inbit!".

Martin.

I thought so myself, my personal two favourites are inbit and mimex.
None of the names are good.
We feel good management and not running with funds is more important than the name.
btc2gbp.co.uk

or

btc2pounds.co.uk

Its a multinational exchange, not just GBP but we have access to Faster Payments.

Not to mention that sounds like a local Bitcoins seller's personal sales site, not an exchange.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Martin.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
None of the names are good.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
I'd vote for Mimex. Looks fresh and unique. Not similar to the names of the other exchanges (such as BTC-E, Bitstamp and Bitinstant).
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
btc2gbp.co.uk

or

btc2pounds.co.uk
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
britcoin.co.uk would be a cool name, but it already existed some years ago, and was then renamed to intersango.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
They all sound terribly boring.
Start again.
I was looking for "None of the above", but mimex was the only one that I halfway liked.
We have another name which we in negotiation over. Not adding that atm.

None of the above is a little counter productive
Activity: 378
Merit: 255
I was looking for "None of the above", but mimex was the only one that I halfway liked.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1209
The revolution will be digital
For those wondering, mimex stands for 'magic internet money exchange'

reminded me...

Mt. Gox = Magic The Gathering Online eXchange
For those wondering, mimex stands for 'magic internet money exchange'
Poll added
My eyes got caught on bitvega.co.uk. I wouldn't suggest using It because it reminds me of a gambling site and nothing related with exchange. Jut my opinion.

I thought so also
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
My eyes got caught on bitvega.co.uk. I wouldn't suggest using It because it reminds me of a gambling site and nothing related with exchange. Something more original like mimex or bitrit would be the best options from the list for me. Just my opinion.
Poll re-opened at request of business partner. Feel free to keep voting.
Pages:
Jump to: