Pages:
Author

Topic: *[POLL]* Whats the trend right now SELL BUY or HOLD - page 2. (Read 2519 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
i'd buy as much as you possibly can. take a few loans out if you can.

I would not do this.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I say watch the price tomorrow considering the last rally was around the same time or next week Monday,if nothing time to sell.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Half fiat, half coins.
I think the next big news will determine the direction we will be heading.
Activity: 504
Holding on strong burtha. Smiley
Activity: 546
After we break out we are going up.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
See, that's my concern.  That with the breakout being more explosive,I'm afraid that lower downsides are possible. 

Before resumption of uptrend, my guesses at the likelihood of touching recent low-points:

Chance of touching $100 - 80%
Chance of touching $97 -   50%
Chance of touching $79 -   33%
Chance of touching $50 -   10%
Chance of falling below $50 - 1%

Of course, this assumes no game-changing news/events affecting the market.

It'll be interesting to see how this one plays out.

Interesting well speculated.

What is your time frame on this?
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
x
See, that's my concern.  That with the breakout being more explosive,I'm afraid that lower downsides are possible. 

Before resumption of uptrend, my guesses at the likelihood of touching recent low-points:

Chance of touching $100 - 80%
Chance of touching $97 -   50%
Chance of touching $79 -   33%
Chance of touching $50 -   10%
Chance of falling below $50 - 1%

Of course, this assumes no game-changing news/events affecting the market.

It'll be interesting to see how this one plays out.
I had hoped for a triangle breakout yesterday. We're now approaching convergence, so my fear is that the breakout will be more explosive than it would have been had it occurred earlier. (i.e. more support/resistance lines broken)

My personal prediction (and position) is that we're nearing the end of price discovery mode post-crash, and we're due one more correction. Its resolution will swiftly serve as the signal to the growing number of people holding money on the sidelines, and we reach new highs before the (resumed) rally concludes.

That's my guess.

What is your low? where will we drop to. You can give a range.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
x
I had hoped for a triangle breakout yesterday. We're now approaching convergence, so my fear is that the breakout will be more explosive than it would have been had it occurred earlier. (i.e. more support/resistance lines broken)

My personal prediction (and position) is that we're nearing the end of price discovery mode post-crash, and we're due one more correction. Its resolution will swiftly serve as the signal to the growing number of people holding money on the sidelines, and we reach new highs before the (resumed) rally concludes.

That's my guess.

lol and then beg after that...

and then some one who has left over BTC (when their values reach 1cent = BTC) will give you some!

lol
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Hold or sell. I wouldn't buy right now.
What is the trend right now.

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: