Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] Which altcoin should replace Auroracoin in the ALTDEX? - page 2. (Read 3294 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Thanks for all the votes and comments, everyone!  At the moment, we're leaning towards adding Quark, as it does seem to be the most established and relatively stable.  Though, our opinion could still be swayed!

Whole market is unstable right now.

Blackcoin just dropped below Quark in terms of market cap. Quark has been shooting up last couple days, but I still think it will become stable at some point.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
It seems to me that PTS should have been on the list from the start and should not even be on this poll.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
blackcoin has not been around long enough, i say qrk, although if not qrk then sure go with black.

Activity: 96
Merit: 17
Thanks for all the votes and comments, everyone!  At the moment, we're leaning towards adding Quark, as it does seem to be the most established and relatively stable.  Though, our opinion could still be swayed!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Quark is the most established in that list, add it Smiley
Activity: 868
i voted for black coin.

blackcoin is the future
Activity: 193
Quark, please!  Cheesy
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Yeah, put all your pump and dumps together instead of something useful like counterparty  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

satoshi wept
legendary
Activity: 910
Blackcoin was the latest pump and dump.  Of course its wining a meaningless poll.
legendary
Activity: 924
Quark is a good stable one that's been around for a while.

That's precisely why I voted for Quark.
bar
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Which coin did I choose ?

BLACKCOIN OF COURSE
BLACKCOIN!!!!!!  Cool
PTS sort of tracks expectations of how well the entire bitshares ecosystem is doing so I think it has more information about the altcoin market as a whole

Good point, I will take factors like this into account when making the final determination on which coin will replace Auroracoin.  Thanks!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
PTS sort of tracks expectations of how well the entire bitshares ecosystem is doing so I think it has more information about the altcoin market as a whole
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035
I think BC will be more stable going forward, having survived it's big run-up. The latest price trend on Cryptsy showed it wobbling around a mean, suggesting it is settling in to a more balanced state.
Activity: 143
Quark it up!

Blackcoin and Quark are highly volatile, so I would not recommend including them.

With alll due respect. Quark has been quite steady in it's price actually. It Fluctuates as bitcoin fluctuates, just like most Altcoins. http://coinmarketcap.com/qrk_180.html Vs Bitcoin http://coinmarketcap.com/btc_180.html The seem pretty close and tied together.

Where as Blackcoin has shown quite a bit more volatility see here http://coinmarketcap.com/bc_180.html . Definitely not as closely tied to bitcoin, and definitely more volitile. But it's still a young coin. Interested to see what happens But in my opinion Quark is definitely a top contender and you guys should keep an eye on it! Smiley
Quark zooming well out into the lead...
Don't know what the altdex is. Does it help the coin or just a pairing?

Of these coins, zet has a ton of potential (although may be in a pump n dump at the moment). Quark is a good stable one that's been around for a while.

I would trash the 'protocols' from this poll that never used POW.

ALTDEX is the Altcoin Total Market Index (a la Wilshire 5000, DJIA, etc).  More info at Altdex.org.
Don't know what the altdex is. Does it help the coin or just a pairing?

Of these coins, zet has a ton of potential (although may be in a pump n dump at the moment). Quark is a good stable one that's been around for a while.

I would trash the 'protocols' from this poll that never used POW.
Pages:
Jump to: