Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] -=- Which coin would you like to see on PhenixEx ? -=- - page 4. (Read 11863 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
ColossusCoin seems to have some issues right now, looks like it's forked into different chains.

You can still vote for it but it may take a while before we consider adding it.
Muddafudda, the Colossuscoin dev, said he's looking into it.

Thanks for your vote!

Update on ColossusCoin: forks seem to be caused by clients not updated to the latest ColossusCoin V1.3.

The zero POS issue should correct tomorrow and without saying to much too early, we may have a clean chain.

Most importantly, STOP SENDING COINS around until the client is stable. Recommending not sending trans for 48hrs.

legendary
ColossusCoin seems to have some issues right now, looks like it's forked into different chains.

You can still vote for it but it may take a while before we consider adding it.
Muddafudda, the Colossuscoin dev, said he's looking into it.

Thanks for your vote!
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I see CryptoBuck floating around 3rd place right now.  Could PhenixEx be the first American Exchange to Trade BUK?  Looking forward to it.  Thank You.

www.cryptobuck.com
BUK
Activity: 487
i like your sites clean layout.... I just voted for infinitecoin (because it is so awesome) and colossuscoin (since its only available on a chinese exchange site right now). If you add these coins, I think your site will benefit. The chinese exchange site is hard to buy from (does not have a lot of the automatic calculating features of most exchange sites). Your site would benefit from the immediate attention from these popular/up-and-coming coins (free advertising from the coin community, and if you are able to add colossuscoin before coins-e and cryptsy, people will more likely check out your site and I think many people would switch to your site because of how good it looks.

looks like btcltc.com has improved their interface. it now calculates/adjusts the amounts automatically (or maybe my computer was ignoring their scripts earlier -- i really dont know... the site is much better for me now.. good job btcltc.com

now just they just need to make it so when a price/balance is clicked, that amount goes to the boxes (like cryptsy and mcxnow does) i wish coins-e would do that too...
Activity: 126
Metacoin Enthusiast
What about Goldcoin? It got some decent votes, and over $150,000 market cap on coinmarketcap.com
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
InfiniteCoin has firmly taken the lead, followed by EcoCoin and SecrureCoin !
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
where the hell is jcoin

Good question! I see it now! Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
where the hell is jcoin
Activity: 487
i like your sites clean layout.... I just voted for infinitecoin (because it is so awesome) and colossuscoin (since its only available on a chinese exchange site right now). If you add these coins, I think your site will benefit. The chinese exchange site is hard to buy from (does not have a lot of the automatic calculating features of most exchange sites). Your site would benefit from the immediate attention from these popular/up-and-coming coins (free advertising from the coin community, and if you are able to add colossuscoin before coins-e and cryptsy, people will more likely check out your site and I think many people would switch to your site because of how good it looks.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Please include MasterCoin, Philosopherstone, and CryptoBuck!

Thanks
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
EcoCoin is coming up fast in the poll!
legendary
Was away, great to see LTC market is up too Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer
Extremecoin on 16 votes already. I am loving the support.  Smiley
legendary
Wow, InfiniteCoin is getting loads of vote suddenly.
Activity: 224
School of Hard Knocks
New coins on PhenixEx:

-CryptogenicBullion CGB

-Quarkcoin QRK

-Primecoin XPM

To be added very soon:

-AndroidToken ADT

-Redcoin RED

legendary
New coins will be launched soon. The race for the next round of new coins has already begun ; vote for your coin if you want it on PhenixEx ASAP !
legendary
CGB isn't in the poll?  Huh

It's already out of the poll because it won in the second round. iamatrix is in the process of adding it now.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
CGB isn't in the poll?  Huh
legendary
add fiat please, USD, EUR, CAD.

Working on it !

Soon Wink
Activity: 448