Pages:
Author

Topic: [Poll] Which of these Categories of Bitcoiners are Most Bullish? - page 2. (Read 228 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Anyone will have an answer base on what they think and feel about which is more bullish. But this is a topic that really has nothing to do with someone's holding or belief in the market. Miners will always be there because it is profitable, the bitcoin core devs of course are also bullish too and want to see bitcoin to succeed more. Whilst for the noobs, count me in there as it could be someone who's just in the market and buys bitcoin and holds it for the long term. As for these institutions, they're known that they're here to make money and that's why no matter what the market situation is, they'll find ways to capitalize the situation and make money from it. You see what they're doing right now, they're all hungry to take advantage of the situation and no one wants to get left behind.
Activity: 812
Merit: 725
I want to believe that everyone on this forum lover bitcoin and that they reason they got into cryptocurrency is because of bitcoin.
Not all, because some people are into cryptocurrency but do not have Bitcoin in their wallets because they are here to make quick money, and they think Altcoins will give them the money on time.

My personal opinion are miners. Because as a miner, you are constantly mining Bitcoin from the network in exchange for electricity and you constantly have to be mining Bitcoin otherwise you have to shut down your operation and when your operation consumes as much energy, well then you have to mine a lot of Bitcoin.
I also wondered how miners would survive this extended bear market because the payouts they were receiving were not more than they were before to the bear market. As a result of the cost of their upkeep and expenditures to keep them mining, I believe miners are the most bullish in this position.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
A Bitcoin institution appears to possess the skills to effectively navigate a bullish market, capitalizing on buying opportunities during price dips and selling at favorable peaks. They do not rely on lobbying efforts, investments in mining equipment or electricity, or seek patronage from others. Instead, their approach revolves around promoting the concept of purchasing Bitcoin while keeping their selling activities undisclosed.
Activity: 714
Merit: 521
My personal opinion are miners. Because as a miner, you are constantly mining Bitcoin

If you're to consider the list you gave, you will discover that bitcoin miners has the most demanding aspect of them all as it both requires the mining technical skills, requirements for setting up a bitcoin mining rig and also the difficulty into solving a complex mathematical equations to be the one to appear first to finish this minig task to be rewarded with bitcoin, so bitcoin miners are the most demanding of them all and the sole basic background that creates an avenue for us all to have bitcoin to trade, hodl and invest, miners also have their little way of facing a serious challenge under regulations except for those that have learnt to remain independent of the government approved energy source.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
For the sake of this thread though, I’d say generally it’s the miners and devs being most bullish, followed by institutions and finally the noobs. Noobs deserve last place because they’re only bullish when Bitcoin’s bullish.
Noobs join the market when the market is very bullish and they are attracted to join with dream of getting rich quickly.

They don't have anything regardless of greediness so they will change to be bearish, very bearish and will be shaken out from the market when it turns to be bearish or just with corrections. Noobs need times to get familiar with this market, understand more about Bitcoin, its network operation and digest FUDs without considerable fearful feelings. Many noobs will fail to mature in this market but we will always have new noobs with each Bitcoin bull run.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597
It’s a question with no definitive answer. There are miners who are only doing this as a business, institutions only buying Bitcoin for short term profit, devs maybe doing this just for the sake of their job (there were rumors before that Coinbase will hire Bitcoin devs but idk if they ever did), etc.

On the other hand, the opposite of all the above exists too. After all, it’s all about who believes Bitcoin can succeed.

For the sake of this thread though, I’d say generally it’s the miners and devs being most bullish, followed by institutions and finally the noobs. Noobs deserve last place because they’re only bullish when Bitcoin’s bullish.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
I want to believe that everyone on this forum lover bitcoin and that they reason they got into cryptocurrency is because of bitcoin.
Not everyone. There are bitcoin maximalists and altcoin maximalists. There are Bitcoin haters like Faketoshis, Roger Ver, ...

I have categorized bitcoin people into Bitcoin miners, Bitcoin Core developers, Bitcoin institutions(like Microstrategy), Bitcoin Noobs.
Even they are doing things related to Bitcoin from mining, coding, investing, learning, you will always see weak hands and disbelieved people. They can have belief in Bitcoin but not all people keep their thinking the same year to year. Especially in bear markets, when lot of things happen and mostly negative, some people will give up and switch to do other things.

I know there are many more but pardon me that is the best that comes to mind. Of these categories which do you think are do you think are the most bullish.
Miners are people who have to invest capital and you can consider them as most bullish because they take risk that they will have to mine for a while till a break-even time that is not a short waiting time. But there will be miners who give up, capitulate in bear market. Same with Bitcoin investors, coders and noobs.
Activity: 336
Merit: 134
Cashback 15%
I want to believe that everyone on this forum lover bitcoin and that they reason they got into cryptocurrency is because of bitcoin. I have categorized bitcoin people into Bitcoin miners, Bitcoin Core developers, Bitcoin institutions(like Microstrategy), Bitcoin Noobs. I know there are many more but pardon me that is the best that comes to mind. Of these categories which do you think are do you think are the most bullish.

My personal opinion are miners. Because as a miner, you are constantly mining Bitcoin from the network in exchange for electricity and you constantly have to be mining Bitcoin otherwise you have to shut down your operation and when your operation consumes as much energy, well then you have to mine a lot of Bitcoin.

I know you may disagree but like I said it is my personal opinion and I would like to know yours?
Pages:
Jump to: