Pages:
Author

Topic: Poll: Who is the Bitcoin Drama Queen for 2016? - page 2. (Read 1440 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142
Ιntergalactic Conciliator
ach of them has a dramatic story to say in 2016.
First we have Mike Hearn with his epic ragequit and the epic fail prediction about bitcoin crash in 2016. I like also to remind you that Mike Hearn works now to the failed vaporware project R3
Second we have Craig Wright the famous hoaxer with the economical problems and fake evidence that try to convince the crypto anarchy and cypherpunk community that he was Satoshi Nakamoto...
Third choice is the all time Drama queen of bitcoin ecosystem Roger Ver with no stop whining for everything and against everyone especially against 80+ developers of bitcoin ecosystem all of this years
The last place is for Gavin. This guy once was a respectful person in bitcoin community. He choose to completely change that. First he whining that bitcoin will crash in 2016 because block is full, he continue whining that bitcoin mining will crash because of bitcoin halving and he was the only guy that fooled from con artist Wright.

to remind you greg maxwell has been a queen too. and while hearn is working on hyperledger, so is maxwell, infact so is gavin.
but (im guessing your thinking) shhh we must not talk about the bankers blockchain, pretend it doesnt exist untill the trojan horse is built

though ver has created some drama. the funny part is your understating cores side and overstating their professionalism.. they are a dozen paid devs with 90+ unpaid intern spellcheckers hoping to get a job within blockstream one day.

greg maxwell has been most vocal. he has been involved in R3cked campaigns. calling anything not core an altcoin and telling anyone not core to F**k off. (you choose if ** = 'or' or 'uc')

surprisingly when maxwell has had to buy pool managers with free all inclusive weekend social events, and done a lot of face slapping towards anything not core. maxwell still has not got what he wants. yet you seem to not be considering maxwell a viable drama queen

the only reason slush and BTCC are behind core is because the ownership stake in them pools has ties to blockstream (the guy that owns coindesk has ownership stake in blockstream and btcc and many other businesses)

.. again biased poll = biased results.

if you are more famous for sure i will have add you to this list. Even now even when all of this guys epic failed for their fud you continue to whining lol Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
First we have Mike Hearn with his epic ragequit and the epic fail prediction about bitcoin crash in 2016. I like also to remind you that Mike Hearn works now to the failed vaporware project R3
Second we have Craig Wright the famous hoaxer with the economical problems and fake evidence that try to convince the crypto anarchy and cypherpunk community that he was Satoshi Nakamoto...
Third choice is the all time Drama queen of bitcoin ecosystem Roger Ver with no stop whining for everything and against everyone especially against 80+ developers of bitcoin ecosystem all of this years
The last place is for Gavin. This guy once was a respectful person in bitcoin community. He choose to completely change that. First he whining that bitcoin will crash in 2016 because block is full, he continue whining that bitcoin mining will crash because of bitcoin halving and he was the only guy that fooled from con artist Wright.

to remind you greg maxwell has been a queen too. and while hearn is working on hyperledger, so is maxwell, infact so is gavin.
but (im guessing your thinking) shhh we must not talk about the bankers blockchain, pretend it doesnt exist untill the trojan horse is built

though ver has created some drama. the funny part is your understating cores side and overstating their professionalism.. they are a dozen paid devs with 90+ unpaid intern spellcheckers hoping to get a job within blockstream one day.

greg maxwell has been most vocal. he has been involved in R3cked campaigns. calling anything not core an altcoin and telling anyone not core to F**k off. (you choose if ** = 'or' or 'uc')

surprisingly when maxwell has had to buy pool managers with free all inclusive weekend social events, and done a lot of face slapping towards anything not core. maxwell still has not got what he wants. yet you seem to not be considering maxwell a viable drama queen

the only reason slush and BTCC are behind core is because the ownership stake in them pools has ties to blockstream (the guy that owns coindesk has ownership stake in blockstream and btcc and many other businesses)

.. again biased poll = biased results.

legendary
legendary
Bitcoin drama Queen is about ppl in bitcoin ecosystem that always whining and that have a dramatic story to say. I think my choices was very well placed. The results of the poll until now with 57 votes is in the first place Roger Ver 61% and second Mike Hearn with 19%

biased poll, biased results

you get a self fulfilling prophecy of results if you tailor the question in a way that leads to obvious conclusions
legendary
Bitcoin drama Queen is about ppl in bitcoin ecosystem that always whining and that have a dramatic story to say. I think my choices was very well placed. The results of the poll until now with 57 votes is in the first place Roger Ver 61% and second Mike Hearn with 19%
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Strange selection of choices, Mike Hearn left bitcoin development and scene in January, Gavin Andresen isn't much active since bitcoin development was hijacked and bitcoin's principles changed, Don't know why Craig Wright's name is there, is he even relevant?

There's only Roger Ver left, well that's the guy who stood by MtGox when the whole thing was collapsing, I guess people still listen to him, I don't see why.

Bitcoin's drama in 2016 is mainly because of the consolidation of power around bitcoin's development and the choices those people made for bitcoin, you should revise your list to include the people in charge.
legendary
i choose greg maxwell as the drama queen.

oh wait, i forgot this poll cant be biased against blockstream..

oh well i guess i cant pick hearn either, seeing as they are secretly in bed together.
umm

guess it will have to be craig wright, although he doesnt code bitcoin or hold any bitcoin.. so that rules him out too

hmm.. guess that doesnt leave much of an option..
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
Easy one.
Craig Wright. Hands down!

So much drama, so much attention who... that was so shady and scammy and im sad for gavin he fall for it in a way.
Anyway, lets not make stupid people famous Smiley, keep calm and keep hodling.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
I have no Twitter account, so I'll reply here. For me the 2016 Bitcoin Drama Queen is obviously Craig Wrigth. His fake was spread even into mainstream medias in my country, and I was very surprised to know that some of my friends that are very distanced to medias and news even knew it.
legendary
Merit: 4658
Who is the Bitcoin Drama Queen for 2016?[/b]
I'm disappointed.  I didn't make it onto the list.
Why should you be there?
Why not?
I dont recall you being a drama queen. Care to point me in the right direction?
I guess I'm not trying hard enough.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035
Mike Hearn with Craig Wright as a strong runner up. Though I could go either way.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Hello guys, especially to the author. Anyway I dont really get how they become bitcoin drama queens. Hope you can enlighten me as to how they become drama queens of bitcoin. I am new to this kind of event in bitcoin and I didnt thought of it before as something that is existing. Its my first time encountering one and in all places here in bitcointalk.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

• Roger Ver
  • Mike Hearn
  • Gavin Andresen
  • Craig Wright

Why should you be there?

Why not?

I dont recall you being a drama queen. Care to point me in the right direction?
legendary

• Roger Ver
  • Mike Hearn
  • Gavin Andresen
  • Craig Wright

Why should you be there?

Why not?

• Roger Ver
  • Mike Hearn
  • Gavin Andresen
  • Craig Wright

Why should you be there?
legendary

• Roger Ver
  • Mike Hearn
  • Gavin Andresen
  • Craig Wright

Easy one.

Mike Hearn. Hands down!

Ps. This should be a poll here on the forum.
legendary
I have create a poll in twitter with the question:

Who is the Bitcoin Drama Queen for 2016?

• Roger Ver
    Mike Hearn
    Gavin Andresen
    Craig Wright
I will appreciate anyone to vote there Smiley

The link is here

https://twitter.com/spiroseliot/status/811351771998130176+
Pages:
Jump to: