Pages:
Author

Topic: POLL:Are women leaving Bitcoin due to the Bitcoin Foundation's seedy persona? - page 2. (Read 2035 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 101
Be Here Now
Woman here...and no.

If a woman is HERE or learned about bitcoin at all, she's got the mental capacity to tell the difference between fear mongering nonsense and reality and she is pretty capable of reasoning and thinking for herself.

Now, if you want a more accurate sampling, go to facebook and set your poll...those are mostly filled with oblivious women who'd just as soon make a life decision based on a lolcat than read a bitcoin wiki all the way through. They'd be more apt to let seedy persona drive them away.

Most women into bitcoin aren't governed by the bitcoin foundation, if they even know what it is.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
There we go, that wasn't hard was it? Now that was one woman for sure, but that doesn't mean all of them.
legendary
this is the wrong place if to ask questions if you are looking for the perspective of women in bitcoin. i think it's too male-dominant right now though, just like our political system and corporations.. not enough women.

I think you are right, but it is interesting that a very intelligent women just resigned from the Bitcoin Foundation. It was her first post after lurking for a considerable time. She finally had enough.

Do you have a link?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
1 - womens in general are less interested with investments than mens. Just different gender natural skills and preferences.

2 - whoever(woman or man) that pass through the wall of disinformation involving bitcoin won't be stopped by rumors involving a self proclaimed entity of a decentralized current that by nature can't have no one to speak in its name
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
1% or less of this forum are women, the internet is owned by men!

j/k

You should ask them directly, maybe by pm?
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
this is the wrong place if to ask questions if you are looking for the perspective of women in bitcoin. i think it's too male-dominant right now though, just like our political system and corporations.. not enough women.
legendary
How about asking women themselves instead of just forming baseless speculation about what they think like a news anchor? Most women I know find it interesting but aren't even into Bitcoin right now to begin with so I seriously doubt you have much evidence regarding this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Erm why?

Are women just somehow more sensitive to all the rumors and innuendo? I haven't heard of anyone male or female cashing out because they don't like the foundation.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
This poll tries to diagnose the degree of alienation the Bitcoin Foundation has generated with women entrepreneurs.
Pages:
Jump to: