Pages:
Author

Topic: Poll:Do you fear? (list inside) - page 2. (Read 961 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 250
October 29, 2016, 09:06:00 AM
And I'm afraid of war. And not because I'm afraid to die, but because they do not want to live in the basement without all the benefits to which already got used to it and don't want to starve.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
October 29, 2016, 08:50:04 AM
I'm afraid of vaccinations. I worry not for myself, but for her child. Some vaccines are required. Sometimes in the media say that after the vaccine the child died. I am very afraid of
Activity: 161
October 29, 2016, 08:10:51 AM
Do you fear?

GMO food
food additives Exxx (e.g sodium glutamate)
microwave ovens
mobile telephone
medicaments
vaccinations

if you fear something from the list
explain in the topic

Not really.
There are a lot conspiracy theories on Internet that GMO food is unhealthy, that mobile phones causing cancer, that vaccinations can lead to autism children etc but there is no real proofs for any of this claims.
In today modern Internet age, anybody can write whatever he/she like and make any claim, but if we want to find real truth, we have to consult experts and not to believe so called ''Internet gurus and expert''.
It's my opinion.

I also think, and I don't understand, why people believe in conspiracy theories
without any proofs
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
October 29, 2016, 07:42:13 AM
Do you fear?

GMO food
microwave ovens
mobile telephone
medicaments
vaccinations

explain in the topic

Not really.
There are a lot conspiracy theories on Internet that GMO food is unhealthy, that mobile phones causing cancer, that vaccinations can lead to autism children etc but there is no real proofs for any of this claims.
In today modern Internet age, anybody can write whatever he/she like and make any claim, but if we want to find real truth, we have to consult experts and not to believe so called ''Internet gurus and expert''.
It's my opinion.

Activity: 161
October 29, 2016, 05:15:17 AM
Do you fear?

GMO food
microwave ovens
mobile telephone
medicaments
vaccinations

explain in the topic
Pages:
Jump to: