Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex bitcoin withdrawal issues? - page 2. (Read 3536 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
May 10, 2017, 07:09:17 PM
I also have a withdrawal that is stuck in "awaiting approval" mode ... whatever the hell that's supposed to mean!?  Its been nearly 48 hours already with no response and i have also had absolutely no response to the ticket i lodged about it.

And being understaffed is no excuse at all.... Hire more staff if you can't handle backlogs. Traders being unable to access their money or trades for days (or even weeks) on end is pure bullshit!!
These kinds of issues are causing me to believe the rumours out there that there's something seriously wrong at Poloniex and that perhaps they are running a fractional reserve system.
I've seen top crypto traders say things like "If you haven't already done so, pull your money off @Poloniex asap. They've stopped responding to support tickets."

My experience with them and others mentioned here certainly seem to lend creedance to these comments.

IF and when Poloniex support sorts out my withdrawal i will certainly come back here and give them credit for that but until then i remain a skeptic.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
May 10, 2017, 05:14:50 PM
New day and new withdrawal. I withdrew my BCY that is a counterparty asset. again for $7000.  Poloniex in past had lots of problems with counterparty asset. Also since counterparty base on Bitcoin blockchain it also share bitcoins mempool problem.

Got my BCY in my wallet only after 1 hour. 

Seems lots of FUD just because people have no patience

Febo,

Do you really think that your experiences reflect what everybody else must be experiencing, and therefore they are either lying or hallucinating?

If a) transfers characteristically take an hour or less, and b) Polo gives you the expectation that they will contact you within 24 - 48 hours, wouldn't you be concerned if a) your large-value transfer continues not to show up, and worse b) Polo remains silent, breaking their set expectations?

From a modern business perspective, "not" communicating to your customers when there is a high-value problem, is unacceptible, especially when the business set the expectation.

Poloniex ought to have the revenue to staff sufficient people to beat their company's given-word deadlines.

I just hope it happens soon -- and that they maintain it -- for their and our sakes.  Undecided

Both people that started FUD 2 days ago and made me  withdrawing my money out of Poloniex, now  by miracle claims they got their money Tongue

And if you would read their posts were that 1000 people want to withdraw and Poloniex dont want to give them their money. That is why I posted here so people would hear that Poloniex normally let you withdraw your founds. Usually only those that have problems complain and those that service works normally satay quiet.  I helped community here to inform them that all is fine.   I thought all this was seen from my posts. And was many.

Now it seems you did not read any post beside the one you quoted.  Poloniex is biggest exchange with exponential growth in past months and is specially under pressure now.   They hired lots of new stuff in past months, Most likely are not perfectly trained, and not they probally need once more staff or few times more. When things with your deposit or withdrawal goes wrong, they cant respond on normal time as they could few montsh ago, because they dont have enough people to do it.   so simple.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
No zuo no die why you try, u zuo u die dont be shy
May 10, 2017, 03:57:42 PM
In response to the recent service disruption, I withdrew more than half of my balance from Polo yesterday and it went through within 5 minutes.
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
May 10, 2017, 03:56:33 PM
Well Im waiting 3 days now for btc withdrawal. I have sent 2 tickets and no answer and no bitcoins!
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
May 10, 2017, 01:41:40 PM

What? That is 400 BTC man. That number could not just be ignored, it is aay too much.
I would not just let this go if I were you.
This kind of service will tell if the website is really trusted small or large amounts.
 We are talking about real money and those arent small figures.

He got them.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18956285

our issue was just recently fixed also ...

in terms of service - they were polite and detailed - but VERY slow ... it turned out to be an authentication issue which had to be manually resolved ...

still - the issue has been rectified ... admittedly only after i went bald from pulling my hair out missing trades and fiat cashouts waiting two days for this to be done ...

there needs to be a better way poloniex can resolve these issues - without encumbering their customers with wait times that actually cost time - and as importantly importantly - money ...

all is well for the time being ...

#crysx
Activity: 106
Merit: 14
May 10, 2017, 12:01:33 PM

What? That is 400 BTC man. That number could not just be ignored, it is aay too much.
This kind of service will tell if the website is really trusted small or large amounts.

He got them.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18956285
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
May 10, 2017, 11:37:59 AM
I have almost 400 BTCs in my account.

I was banned in the Trollbox since 13 hrs, cannot write.
My withdrawals are blocked since 36 hrs.
My support tickets are closed without any solution.

Are you a verified member there? 400 BTC is quite huge money have you tried to contact them via their ANN thread here in the forum?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-poloniex-crypto-exchange-with-btcnxt-420836

Hope your problem will be sorted out.

Yes I am.
Yes I did now, but I do not expect anything from them anymore.

May 10, 2017, 11:32:30 AM
New day and new withdrawal. I withdrew my BCY that is a counterparty asset. again for $7000.  Poloniex in past had lots of problems with counterparty asset. Also since counterparty base on Bitcoin blockchain it also share bitcoins mempool problem.

Febo,

Do you really think that your experiences reflect what everybody else must be experiencing, and therefore they are either lying or hallucinating?

If a) transfers characteristically take an hour or less, and b) Polo gives you the expectation that they will contact you within 24 - 48 hours, wouldn't you be concerned if a) your large-value transfer continues not to show up, and worse b) Polo remains silent, breaking their set expectations?

From a modern business perspective, "not" communicating to your customers when there is a high-value problem, is unacceptible, especially when the business set the expectation.

Poloniex ought to have the revenue to staff sufficient people to beat their company's given-word deadlines.

I just hope it happens soon -- and that they maintain it -- for their and our sakes.  Undecided
legendary
May 10, 2017, 06:33:18 AM

there is no fud on our part ...

when many btc gets 'stuck' in 'awaiting approval' status for more then a few minutes - thats bad for trades as is ... but when its stuck for two days straight - there is a massive issue when NONE of those funds are accessible and NONE of those funds are available with NO contact from the 'support' team ...

of course they are moving their systems - so that they dont lose too much much money themselves - but when things like this are a regular occurrence ( which it recently has been ) - then there is NO such thing as 'fud' when people like myself may be out of pocket for DAYS from thousands and thousands of dollars that could be used for trading or payments or a big mac ...

these funds NEED to be accessible at ALL times - especially when my funds are STILL stuck - and not accessible to this minute ... and those poor buggers that trade hundreds of btc worth of btc and alts at a time - that want to transfer or trade to other exchanges AND wallets ...

the exchange itself is great ... the collapse of these VERY important facilities - especially on a regular basis - is NOT ...

fud? ... ok ... sure thing ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
May 10, 2017, 05:49:09 AM

May 10, 2017, 02:43:02 AM
Guys, check your Polo accounts now. My big 3-day-old FLDC deposit is finally posting...
May 10, 2017, 01:15:48 AM

it sounds like a LOT of people are going through this at the moment ...

lets see what they do ...

does anyone know who they are? ... where they are located? ... who owns poloniex? ...

#crysx

They are an American company, reluctantly obliged to be regulated by the CFTC ( https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2016.10.18-Our-request-for-no-action-relief/ ).

Offices located in Wilmington, Delaware. I'm planning a trip very soon if I don't hear something promptly.
Activity: 756
May 09, 2017, 10:25:53 AM

Are you a verified member there? 400 BTC is quite huge money have you tried to contact them via their ANN thread here in the forum?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-poloniex-crypto-exchange-with-btcnxt-420836

Yes I am.
Yes I did now, but I do not expect anything from them anymore.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
May 09, 2017, 10:19:20 AM

This is just an another problem together with op which do have same problems on withdrawals and now its gaining some attention related to this problem.Each site do have support and thats the purpose of it and if something happens unusual then you can anytime contact them on the given options on the site.400 BTC seems too much and i will really gott worried about that.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
May 09, 2017, 08:59:30 AM

legendary
May 09, 2017, 06:34:31 AM

WTF?!?!?! ...

and im worrying about the small amount i have Tongue ...

well - every man has his riches - and my btc are just that - mine! ... not theirs ...

it sounds like a LOT of people are going through this at the moment ...

lets see what they do ...

does anyone know who they are? ... where they are located? ... who owns poloniex? ...

#crysx
Activity: 756
May 09, 2017, 05:53:13 AM

legendary
May 09, 2017, 05:15:46 AM
we have the same issue ...

though it hasnt been a few hours - its been a day and a half ...

even tried sending through a second transaction with the same result ...

contacted support - only to be not answered int hat day and half so far ...

so btc hanging there with NO transaction ids for either - and NO way of removing them off 'awaiting approval' ...

wait some more? ... maybe so ...

#crysx

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 06, 2017, 02:35:29 PM
Took six plus hours but the tx finally works sorry shoulda waited a lil while longer
If your problem is solved please lock this thread. There is no need for further discussion on this issue.

I have never experienced this in polo before. After email confirmation i used to get my coins within few minutes.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
May 06, 2017, 03:39:43 AM
Made a bitcoin withdrawal on poloniex a few hours ago says completed but the tx id number doesnt even work they gave me, ive seen a few others have this issue as well anyone know whats going on?

As in every service may happen problems even at Poloniex may happen such. But don't worry. Be in contact with their support and soon or late everything will be solved. They are correct and help always until all problems are gone.
Pages:
Jump to: