Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex ETC deposit issues - what's wrong with Poloniex? - page 3. (Read 5466 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 251
Same issue here, 15 days left, no ETC deposits on the balance (still on the deposit address), 12 days of no response to support ticket. Started to mine to a wallet.

Anybody receives ETC to Poloniex?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Mate, you have out transactions in ur account. How do you do them if you don't any ETC on poloniex listed?
I mining ETC on polo adres. From pool transaction gone but not recived to polo.
Activity: 3
Same problem. First deposit 3 July. No history no response to ticket. 3 ETC gone I think
Activity: 9
Still no deposit almost a month gone!!!
Activity: 15
gastracker.io balance temporarily unavailable
we should start a fuck poloniex thread Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Mine still haven't showed up on poloniex. I've had a support ticket open for 14 days still "Being Processed".
https://gastracker.io/addr/0x63170afdfda0822a18838b9f4df6e681d5b3830c

i have 2 etc locked up and 1 on the way.... i have decided to move all my assets to bittrex and liqui io. poloniex feels too mt goxxy
Activity: 1
I'm having the same problem. Huh Huh Huh

Has anyone managed to solve it?
Activity: 14
same problem here
anyone ever received? 2days from now
moving out to bittrex
still waiting since June 12th...

14 days already.
OK, now i am really considering that they just robbed 2etc from me. Hope they are rich with 2 etc...
Doing all my trades now on bittrex
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
I had withdrawn a few ETC (6.23716ETC to be exact), and tried depositing them in my Poloniex account, just to see what would happen. My deposit was credited 3 days after the initial date of the withdrawal process, and I had created a ticket regarding the issue 1 day after trying to deposit; yet I haven't received any resolution till this moment.
did anyone got any ETC deposits? Mine are still pending since june 12th.

waiting for customer support since that  Huh Huh

hash:
http://gastracker.io/tx/0x18f044b665ff6ad2bf59470ab3e5aaf5024c55996f90460848ff4f27cc9e7377
http://gastracker.io/tx/0x8fd4cc882eeb0809d315afb1806839ec245d6bdbb3a226aea15ec96469b50bbe

insane really.

5 days for me. Still waiting
Waiting 12 days to credit 2 ETC. No response on customer support. Starting to look dodgy...

Waiting for days on customer support. Moving all my balance out of poloniex.
Activity: 29
the problem remains until now, no money received.
i'm using coinpayments it's fees are high but it's simple
Poloniex is just a shitty site which has no support, oh btw there's no response to my ticket until now (created 12 days ago)
Activity: 21
I sent my first mined 1,3ETC to polo but they never showed up. Immediately got a paper wallet and started depositing there instead.

Support said "I am very sorry to inform you that we are currently experiencing a momentary problem with the wallet and had to disable it for maintenance.
As soon as the wallet is re enabled your deposit will credit."

2 days ago. My deposit was 3 days ago.
I'm having ETC deposit issues now. Did yours ever show up on Poloniex?
Pages:
Jump to: