Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex Fair Fund notice - page 2. (Read 390 times)

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
October 08, 2023, 02:35:14 PM
I'm from Romania.

That's the final notice ( deadline Oct 1st ). KCC is legit from what I see. I'm expecting some notice from Kraken and also from Bittrex  ( only for Bittrex US users).
I wouldn't be surprised at all to get something from Binance also..( but there are two separate entities, US and Global).
I'm from European Union too (France) but I didn't get anything from them sadly. I don't know how many people are eligible to the compensation, but the amount shared and distributed seems to be rather large. I don't think you will get this kind of reward from Bittrex since they are already closed and will only share the remaining money they have between customers who had still funds onto their account when they've closed their doors.

The Commission ordered Poloniex to pay $8,484,313.99 in disgorgement, $403,995.12 in prejudgment interest, and a $1,500,000 civil money penalty to the Commission. The Commission created the Poloniex Fair Fund pursuant to Section 308(a) of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, so the penalty paid, along with the disgorgement and interest paid, can be distributed to harmed investors.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange
September 21, 2023, 10:58:41 AM
I'm from Romania.

That's the final notice ( deadline Oct 1st ). KCC is legit from what I see. I'm expecting some notice from Kraken and also from Bittrex  ( only for Bittrex US users).
I wouldn't be surprised at all to get something from Binance also..( but there are two separate entities, US and Global).

Salutare!

What do you mean deadline 1 Oct?

Different countries have different dates. The www.poloniexfairfund.com site is for US people. Users in other parts of the world that are still entitled to getting something got different notices from KCC.
If you did not get a notice from them or someone else you were not entitled to get something in the settlement. It's a large convoluted legal mess.

I know someone in the EU who in theory *was not* entitled to anything, but since when he setup his Polinex account he was living here he did get a notice.

-Dave
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 17, 2023, 07:58:45 PM
I'm from Romania.

That's the final notice ( deadline Oct 1st ). KCC is legit from what I see. I'm expecting some notice from Kraken and also from Bittrex  ( only for Bittrex US users).

Salutare!

What do you mean deadline 1 Oct?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057
September 03, 2023, 04:25:33 PM
I'm from Romania.

legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange
September 03, 2023, 04:05:52 PM
US based, got mine 6 months ago on March 1st.
Filled out the form got a confirmation the next day.
Have heard nothing since then, but I really do not expect much, so did not check on it till now still no updates.

Where are you based out of?

-Dave
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057
September 02, 2023, 07:51:27 PM
  Wondering how many people got notice from KCC ( Poloniex Fair Fund administrator) this morning. From what I know, US Poloniex clients got their notice few months ago ( if someone can confirm  this...)
  How do you think it'll end up?
Pages:
Jump to: