Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex is going crazy. You need to watch ETC. Parity with ETH maybe tonight. - page 2. (Read 1832 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
i have been watching these coin since yesterday in poloniex and actually poloniex is no going to crazy but seems ETC will going to crazy and i really love this pump even though BTC prices has falling down but ETC has comforted me

This is not a pump. It's a revolution.
Be careful what you wish for. Your revolution has a someone holding 10% of all the coins, who will happily sell into the market when they get control of them.
There is nothing you can do about it either, as that is the whole point of ETC!

In 6 months time, I don't see ETC being 10% of the price of ETH. In the near future, who the hell knows how high it will be pumped.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Chief Technology Officer, NYC
i have been watching these coin since yesterday in poloniex and actually poloniex is no going to crazy but seems ETC will going to crazy and i really love this pump even though BTC prices has falling down but ETC has comforted me

This is not a pump. It's a revolution.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
How much Ether does the Ethereum Fondation have?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hmm, if you are looking to trade ETC against BTC, it is a tougher call on direction to take given BTC's correction. ETC probably still a buy here, and completely agree that parity with ETH seems a given.

Parity is not assured. We cannot foresee what will really happen because there will always be unexpected events and black swans. We can only hope for the best in ETC. But of course I like parity to happen.

Agree with you. Too early for parity yet.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
Hmm, if you are looking to trade ETC against BTC, it is a tougher call on direction to take given BTC's correction. ETC probably still a buy here, and completely agree that parity with ETH seems a given.

Parity is not assured. We cannot foresee what will really happen because there will always be unexpected events and black swans. We can only hope for the best in ETC. But of course I like parity to happen.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
Parity may or may not come. If it will it will not happen tonight. There is the possibility that Vitalik will use the equivalent amount of ETC of the foundation's ETH premine and dump them in panic to save the fork. We have seen him make panic and impulsive moves and we will see it again just to save his own skin and the insiders' skin.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
everything is all about etc now i was fool to sell my etc when it came to 400k sat i'm thinking that it would fall back but it is just a little downfall and bounce back, but still profits. keep watching it by now.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1168
While the fall BTC and ETH all transferred funds to ETC.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
This industry is pure fiction
You need to watch BTC/ETC and ETH as well. Parity may be sooner than you think

(EDIT: Glad I was there to witness that almighty pump. Never seen that before. Nearest was EXP a few months ago, but nothing like that pump. I'm off my laptop till tomorrow before I join in and do something stupid)
Pages:
Jump to: