Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex still the best? - page 2. (Read 681 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
September 13, 2017, 03:51:43 AM
Many users have recently been facing many issues with poloniex and with the new terms many traders switched to bittrex or any other exchange. Bittrex volumes increased significantly but poloniex noticed that and started listing so many coins in a month like cvc , zrx , etc to still be best.
Another instance is 1 month old but makes sense it is bch or bitcoin cash whatever you call , mostlt every exchange credited it users bch and the price was going up and down but finally it ended up at $350. On 14th august poloniex credited it's users just after 3 days of listing it the price rose to $500 and then continued and became stable at $600+ few days back nothing else happened during this duration.
Let me know your thoughts am i right or just exaggerating.

Reference: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/historical-data/?start=20170613&end=20170913

Poloniex is by no means the leading trading platform for cryptos now.

Bittrex is consistently in front of poloniex in terms of volume and poloniex active customer base is most likely defecting to bittrex as well due to the fact that they have virtually no support to help you in the event of something oging wrong.

I would not recommend anyone to start using poloniex again. Them adding new coins whilst ignoring old tickets makes them seem even more scammy.

P.S. move this to exchanges under service discussions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 13, 2017, 03:11:14 AM
start listing so many coins in a month
I think that's not enough to pull back their customers, they should improve support services because communication is important for customer convenience
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 13, 2017, 01:32:10 AM
My impression about Poloniex has been good since then. It's one of the exchange site who I prefer to refer. With a lot of buy and sell volumes, I can say there are really that much people who are trading in this. Only this few months ago, I've been hearing negative feedbacks and turns me off to put my money on it for trading. A friend of mine also refuse to open an account and chooses bittrex instead. Quite off-topic to the situation but relevant to the question, I can say Poloniex being the best has started to become less agreeable.

I was not really a patron of poloniex but i used it some months ago. It was good but i really forgot my key and i had low amount of btc so i just left it there. I wanted to create another account but also i used bittrex instead. I've used bittrex for quite some time and i got along and familiar with the site. I guess the people who said its not good is because they really cant grasp the services it is trying to offer for the users.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
September 13, 2017, 01:10:13 AM
My impression about Poloniex has been good since then. It's one of the exchange site who I prefer to refer. With a lot of buy and sell volumes, I can say there are really that much people who are trading in this. Only this few months ago, I've been hearing negative feedbacks and turns me off to put my money on it for trading. A friend of mine also refuse to open an account and chooses bittrex instead. Quite off-topic to the situation but relevant to the question, I can say Poloniex being the best has started to become less agreeable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
September 13, 2017, 01:07:57 AM
I'm not sure if Poloniex still the best, because so many reports from user who can't do withdrawal. And i've leave Poloniex since i've read some news about the crash on poloniex.
Activity: 532
Merit: 257
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
September 13, 2017, 01:02:17 AM
Well I admit Im using poloniex before because of the lower transaction fee compare to other exchange but after heard lots of user complaints I shift to hitbtc and bittrex even it means 8-10% more transaction fees. I havent experience any issue with polo so far other than 0.5 minimum lock up on eth but I got afraid to have an issue same with others so I stay away from it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 13, 2017, 01:01:08 AM
Since the day I switched from poloniex to bittrex, that was like one of my greatest decisions made. I have never complained once, trading has been swift and support is just perfect. You can't always have it all anyway but I have never really seen any cause for alarm since I started using bittrex.
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
September 13, 2017, 12:55:09 AM
Poloniex is still trash with 0 customer support.
I'm not sure if there are still deposit/withdrawal issues with many coins but I've been extremely happy since I switched from Poloniex to Bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
September 13, 2017, 12:45:54 AM
~ just after 3 days of listing it the price rose to $500 and then continued and became stable at $600+ few days back nothing else happened during this duration.

maybe i am confusing some dates but as far as i can tell the rise was the pump that happened because of the bitcoin cash difficulty games where they reduced it suddenly and it became very profitable to mine it at an extremely low difficulty. and in those days thousands of blocks were mined in a couple of days instead of a couple of hundred.
so it would just be a coincidence which they took good advantage of.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 13, 2017, 12:41:07 AM
I feel its still the best exchange, mainly because of the reliability and trust factor. I think it is trusted by the most number of people, which does portray reliability.
But it is not perfect, many people do have complains especially about the support staff there, but I think they are trying to improve it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
September 13, 2017, 12:36:22 AM
Many users have recently been facing many issues with poloniex and with the new terms many traders switched to bittrex or any other exchange. Bittrex volumes increased significantly but poloniex noticed that and started listing so many coins in a month like cvc , zrx , etc to still be best.
Another instance is 1 month old but makes sense it is bch or bitcoin cash whatever you call , mostlt every exchange credited it users bch and the price was going up and down but finally it ended up at $350. On 14th august poloniex credited it's users just after 3 days of listing it the price rose to $500 and then continued and became stable at $600+ few days back nothing else happened during this duration.

Reference: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/historical-data/?start=20170613&end=20170913
Pages:
Jump to: