Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex verification my account is locked. Now found my coins have been stolen. - page 2. (Read 1267 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
They gave the attacker plenty of time to withdraw my money. This is negligence on security on poloniex part I am so upset about all of this. I just don't know what to do. Im actually wondering if this is an side job.
Due to the fact that they where aware of the problem and had given me my first answer before the withdrawal was made. How can just deny responsibility for this.
I have copied and pasted the reply that poloniex just sent me. Down below. It is there fault that this has happened. They could have prevented this from happening. But they didn't. They answered first before the money was withdrawn. Then ignored me after. I was given no advice on what to do. And now they are trying to deny responsibility for it.
I am very sorry but in this case the attacker managed to withdraw your funds and confirm the withdrawal from your email account, which they have also had access to. This occurred around 2 hours prior to this ticket being created. Unfortunately due to the nature of blockchain technology this is now irretrievable.

Sincerely,
Poloniex Support Team

Ticket: https://poloniex.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/321800
They have now given me access to my account. I have gone into my account and found that all my coins have been sold to bitcoin and withdrawn. I am so upset about this. This is poloniex fault as I never recieved an email saying that a withdrawal was made from my account. Also I reported it before the withdrawal was made and had recieved a reply from them. It must have been someone else who had activated 2fa on my account. I had informed poloniex and they just allowed this to happen. What do I do now. I've opened another support ticket. But not had any joy from them.
That's what I intend to do. It just all seams very convenient that these problems are happening just before August the first. It is looking like they are trying to find any way possible to prevent people from having access to there money. I have opened an account with bittrex. I just need access to my funds. So that I can transfer them. At the moment my account is only accessible to the verification page. The rest of the site and my funds are locked. I can't even see my balances. Only page I can see is the verification page. If I try to go to balances or exchange or anywhere else then it won't let me.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
There are so many complaints against polo this days, many people posting here and there with different issues, only polo can solve this that's why you have to contact them frequently from their site and also from their social media accounts. If I were you, once this issue is solve try to change polo to other exchange since issues will come up once you're using them.
Hi everyone. I am having problems with poloniex. A week ago I accidentally activated 2fa on my account. My iPad ran out of charge and I had to start using my mobile phone. As I am new to crypto I didn't even know that I had activated the 2fa or what it was. I have had to research it to learn what it is. So I didn't save any of the information. As it was hard to see things from my mobile phone.  I sent in a support ticket asking them to disable 2fa. They answered and asked for details about my account which I gave them.
Since giving them information they asked for they have been ignoring my ticket. Yesterday they answered back telling me that they have disabled the 2fa. But that they have locked my account to the verification page. They asked me to complete level 2 verification which I did immediately. After that they have ignored me yet again. When I told them that I have completed the information requested.
My account is locked on the verification page and I still cannot get into my account. Can anyone help or give me advice on this. It took me weeks to save up enough bitcoin to start trading. I sold things from my house to raise the money and I had a balance of about six hundred dollars worth of coins.which may not sound a lot. But for me it took considerable amount of effort to raise.  Some is in alt coins and some is in bitcoin.. All the alt coins I've brought have increased significantly in price and I cannot get into my account to sell them. How long can I expect the level two verification to take.
Pages:
Jump to: