Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex zcash temporarily disabled - page 2. (Read 8094 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 12, 2017, 04:26:24 AM
As a footnote:
Earlier this year Polonix was forced to cease operations in Washington state.
http://sihtasutus.ut.ee/btc/PoloniexLending/poloniex-customer-service-number.php
July 12, 2017, 04:14:32 AM
Hi All,

Same issue here.  Mined two LTC blocks and still waiting for my wallet to be credited.  The blockexplorer showed the money getting to them and the money was in my wallet on explorer and confirmed.  Never appeared at Poloniex and then earlier today they disabled Litecoin wallet and they now up again but still no money.  It appears this is the norm.  

I have opened a ticket after waiting and am now on day 2 waiting for a reply.  Curious to see if anyone has had any similar issues when mining to Poloniex?  

Does anyone recommend any other wallets that are good for LTC and DASH mining?

Curious to see if anyone has had there issues resolved.

Ironically Cody must have been working today as I received a reply for at ticket I opened on June 6th, but the MORE IMPORTANT issue was ignored.

Wish there was a direct contact..

No resolution here.
5 days and counting since ticket submission.
We are mining to our Zcash wallet, accumulating ZEC.
Another participant here recommended Bittrex for ZEC/BTC trading, we're looking into it.

Typically, we expect to trade ZEC for ~09% - ~15% of the spot price of BTC.
Less than 09% and we'll hold it and wait for a spike.

Don't do LTC/DASH so I'm of no help there. Sorry.

We traded (notice the past tense) on Polo because they're an American company (as are we) incorporated in DE.
As such they're subject to American Corporate Law.
We are not opposed to "lawyering up" and suing they're asses off, as we would with any other common thief.
One of our attorney's, come to think of it, has their offices in Dover on the Capitol Green.
They are very familiar with corporate law and class action suits, amongst other things.
They are expensive, but they get stuff done in a hurry, and are worth every penny.

Also have contacts in FBI Cyber Crimes Div. and Internal Revenue.

For us, this WILL be resolved favorably just like our "interactions" with Mt. Gox and Butterfly Labs.

Suffice to say, this is NOT our first rodeo.

To those that PM'ed, thanks for the response(s).
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
July 12, 2017, 04:11:33 AM
Polo is horrible.  Stay far, far away from them.  Mine directly to cold storage or use Bittrex if you have to use an exchange.
Activity: 8
July 11, 2017, 05:50:26 PM
Hi All,

Same issue here.  Mined two LTC blocks and still waiting for my wallet to be credited.  The blockexplorer showed the money getting to them and the money was in my wallet on explorer and confirmed.  Never appeared at Poloniex and then earlier today they disabled Litecoin wallet and they now up again but still no money.  It appears this is the norm.  

I have opened a ticket after waiting and am now on day 2 waiting for a reply.  Curious to see if anyone has had any similar issues when mining to Poloniex?  

Does anyone recommend any other wallets that are good for LTC and DASH mining?

Curious to see if anyone has had there issues resolved.

Ironically Cody must have been working today as I received a reply for at ticket I opened on June 6th, but the MORE IMPORTANT issue was ignored.

Wish there was a direct contact..

Activity: 33
July 11, 2017, 12:19:10 PM
Does anyone know where I can exchange my ZEC? I have just 0.01 - so no bittrex because huge withdraw fee. Or can be ZCash exchanged directly to ex. credit card or paypal?
Activity: 794
Merit: 272
July 11, 2017, 10:49:25 AM
I also have a ticket with Poloniex that went unanswered for about 2 weeks now. One of my BTC withdrawals has been stuck awaiting approval but they have yet to have the decency to answer me. I would completely not trust Poloniex from here on out. It was about .34 BTC so nothing so large but still large enough to be mad about.
Activity: 29
July 11, 2017, 09:20:30 AM
I am sorry, but they run their shop like a kindergarten.

You are dealing with peoples money here.
Where is the News Announcement (not talking about the generic message they added)
The Updates every 6 or 12 or 24 hours letting us know whats going on?

I think we all would understand if they are having problems and need time to fix it... just let us know whats going on!
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
July 11, 2017, 05:27:28 AM
They responded to my Ticket:

The wallet has been temporarily disabled for maintenance. Regular functions will resume once the wallet has finished undergoing the maintenance. We do not have an ETA at the moment. Deposits should be credited when the wallet is enabled. We are sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused you.

Best regards,

Cody.

Poloniex Support

Ticket: https://poloniex.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/298687

Activity: 574
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
July 11, 2017, 03:38:40 AM
Waiting for 3 week for my ETC transfer too they don't even respond to ticket.
Activity: 5
July 11, 2017, 03:29:51 AM
I transferred all my assets out
July 10, 2017, 09:17:25 AM
Polo has been down for us for 3 days.
Have a lot of coin (Zcash) sitting in limbo waiting for them to get their poop in order.
Created a ticket and got an automated incomplete response, i.e. they had no clue when their Zcash wallet was going to be functional.
Currently mining to our own wallet accumulating coin.

I need recommendations for other exchanges to trade Zcash to BTC.

I smell a Mt. Gox coming

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 302
Merit: 102
Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl
July 09, 2017, 11:53:26 PM
This is unbelievable.

When I first made the transfer a few days back, there was no mention of the wallet being down (certainly not when clicking on [balances] / [deposits & withdrawals] to get the deposit address.

Now almost all of my crypto is tied up with these jokers.

I wouldn't even mind.. if they just had the decency to answer my support ticket and assure me I would see my Zcash again once the wallet is up.

my ticket sent on April just got answered last week! they seems to have loads of backlog. best part is it was not given me the answer completely so if i ask further question, guess have to wait for another 3 months!

Just have to set expectation to use Poloniex. Not sure other exchanges have similar issue. it is just demand  more than they can support now. I have my DAO wallet question still not answered so I am stuck with some DAO there too...
Activity: 51
July 09, 2017, 10:23:18 PM
what other exchange recommend?, poloniex have the lowest tax.. thats why is so popular..
Activity: 7
July 09, 2017, 09:58:04 PM
This is unbelievable.

When I first made the transfer a few days back, there was no mention of the wallet being down (certainly not when clicking on [balances] / [deposits & withdrawals] to get the deposit address.

Now almost all of my crypto is tied up with these jokers.

I wouldn't even mind.. if they just had the decency to answer my support ticket and assure me I would see my Zcash again once the wallet is up.

Activity: 336
July 09, 2017, 06:54:03 PM
do these kind of things happen alot @ poloniex ?

bittrex better place ?
Activity: 8
July 09, 2017, 05:52:27 PM
Took 5 days to credit my ETC deposits into my account.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
July 09, 2017, 12:47:14 AM
hello,
poloniex disabled zcash deposits and withdraws. My couple transactions does not seems in my balance. when will it gonna be enabled? anyone knows it? and what can i do my lost transactions?

if i open this topic to wrong side, sorry.
thank you for now.

i don't know about this because i am not trading or making deposits and withdraws zcash. maybe its because there is any maintenance with the coins so they need to disable the wallet. but i think its normal if they disable while they fix the wallet and we can hope that there is no other problem with the wallet or with the coin.
Activity: 2
July 09, 2017, 12:42:35 AM
HI , How to use Claymore mining eth + pasc same time , and pasc will sent to offline wallet . Can't trust Polo anymore Sad .
Activity: 280
July 08, 2017, 06:46:18 PM
To be honest i am still kinda surprised that Polo is still alive - but that is how it is with dinosaurs- they are falling slowly Smiley
I've been one of the ppl affected by the no2fa-hack with some weird successful login in the night.
If only half of what can be read is true, 2fa won't save customers from all the stuff that goes on.
Activity: 6
July 08, 2017, 06:17:17 PM
I'm currently at 19 days on a ticket for missing ETC deposits (on the blockchain, but haven't hit Poloniex). No response, no resolution. Frustrating.
Pages:
Jump to: