Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex.com is a scam - page 2. (Read 4929 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 23, 2017, 01:35:22 AM
Ahh no need to complain against Polo, they are working just fine Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 23, 2017, 01:08:16 AM
That's why I transfered all my funds to bittrex. bittrex has a faster ui even though poloniex is much user friendly on mobile. I preffer to secure my funds on bittrex than in poloniex.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
June 22, 2017, 10:51:04 PM
Withdrawals seem fine, the lag is awful on mobile but ok on desktop (no idea why that is. Just keep refreshing on mobile and it'll work eventually). I don't think they're going to scam us but who knows.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
June 22, 2017, 11:12:49 AM
I don't understand why you're all complaining.

Never had a problem with them. Any withdrawal is done in a few minutes - hours. Tickets are answered in a couple of days at max. Good support, good site... Poor servers though, hard to trade in a fast pace.

But if you're not a crazy guy who wants to update everything every 5 seconds the site is pretty cool. What are you expecting from them?
Activity: 39
June 22, 2017, 01:13:00 AM
I just filed a complaint with the BBB and FTC. Everyone who's sick of their bullshit should do the same.

let us know what happens and spread this information to every forum you visit... we must put these rip off companies back in line.. they ruin this whole business of trading coins... they scare people away.. and we need new people and money into this so that value of coins go up..
Activity: 5
June 21, 2017, 03:31:37 PM
I just filed a complaint with the BBB and FTC. Everyone who's sick of their bullshit should do the same.
June 21, 2017, 01:36:13 PM
Fuck Polo. I want to see them fully audited. Too much scammy shit going on. Like the last BTC rise - it's obvious they suspended all trading and sold off all their alts fucking everyone over, blaming DDos.

Oh, and my last withdrawal literally took more than 2 weeks.

ok great.. let us know what happens..
Activity: 5
June 21, 2017, 01:22:11 PM
Fuck Polo. I want to see them fully audited. Too much scammy shit going on. Like the last BTC rise - it's obvious they suspended all trading and sold off all their alts fucking everyone over, blaming DDos.

Oh, and my last withdrawal literally took more than 2 weeks.
June 21, 2017, 12:50:38 PM
It could also be a good idea to report Poloniex to the Federal Trade Commission

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/media/video-0054-how-file-complaint

BBB website: https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
If that does not help and IF there is actual fraud being committed...complain here: http://attorneygeneral.delaware.gov/fraud/

Also PLEASE spread this information, post it to all forums you can find, so that we can put a stop to this craziness.

and let's do this with any other company who rips us off... In most western countries there are BBB and gov offices that take our complaints seriously.
India, China, Hong Kong, Russia etc. do not bother to complain Smiley

post this info to all forums that you visit..
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
June 21, 2017, 10:39:58 AM
COMPLAIN ABOUT POLONIEX HERE: This will put end to their sometimes questionable practices.
BBB website: https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
If that does not help and IF there is actual fraud being committed...complain here: http://attorneygeneral.delaware.gov/fraud/

Also PLEASE spread this information, post it to all forums you can find, so that we can put a stop to this craziness.
Thanks for the link given for such complaints those sites are also good but we should not come to that point since poloniex doesnt really have a big issue after all.If they are running all the money then thats the time we do make some help from organizations or  case investigators. As of now poloniex is really experiencing problems.Im not residing on poloniex part but its already too deep to consider.
June 21, 2017, 10:26:52 AM
COMPLAIN ABOUT POLONIEX HERE: This will put end to their sometimes questionable practices.

Activity: 16
June 19, 2017, 05:03:57 PM
Be careful , I am waiting 1 month , no answer, no Bitcoin, only awaiting approval. They have stolen my money.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
June 18, 2017, 10:03:46 AM
I have withdrawals awaiting approval from over 72 hours ago. No response from support team. Will go out of my way to not use polo in the future - this is very annoying. They've got about 5 BTC worth of coins that I can't seem to move
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
June 03, 2017, 03:36:45 PM
Waves DEX is improving by the day. Polo is not.
DEX is transparent. Polo is not.
DEX is coming, Polo is leaving.

//2 satoshi

It's hard to trust waves when all they've ever done it shitpost all over this forum. That would be like me seeing a nonsense post from a Yoshit signature campaigner and thinking it's a good idea to go and trade altcoins there. HINT: It's not.
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
June 02, 2017, 09:01:53 AM
Google Poloniex lawsuit. Tons of insider trading, bots, other unfair practices. They're robbing us blind. Remember there are no regulations on these exchanges, so ignore this warning at your own risk. 
A site that with the volume of transactions that poloniex is having cannot but have some deficiciencies and even some law suits against them but the issue is that even with the myriad of court cases against them is not a confirmation that they are guilty without the proclamation of a court of competent jurisdiction and if their activities is not OK with me, I believe I am at liberty to try other exchange sites that meets my need.
Activity: 564
Merit: 502
June 02, 2017, 08:09:04 AM
Waves DEX is improving by the day. Polo is not.
DEX is transparent. Polo is not.
DEX is coming, Polo is leaving.

//2 satoshi
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
May 13, 2017, 01:08:03 PM

I'm not worried as it looks like BigVern is going to lend his expertise in helping them work it out!

~BCX~

Interesting.

Vern's on the case guys relax & stay calm !

Polo ? Insider trading ? manipulation ? yeah probably.. what's new ?
I bet they all do though..  Shocked

Seriously, BigVern? Might as well bring in Josh Garza while they're at it.

Lol , now I am really worried. Wtf!
Activity: 106
May 13, 2017, 01:06:13 PM
Sorry all you polo haters but i kinda like them. They seem competent at the technology side of things and provide a valuable service to the community, even if it does pay them well Smiley

After all, how many of these outfits have bit the dust in the last few years, often taking your coin with them ?

This, their platform is very user friendly. If however allegations about insider trading and whatnot are true then obviously I will dump them, however I don't believe these allegations and there isn't any proof of it.
Activity: 9
May 13, 2017, 12:59:49 PM
hope new coinigy and bittrex 2.0 exchange coming out fast and let pololagscam lose the strength on altcoins markets.
ripple and stellar ddos attack are fake. dao and other grey move from polo. last week moved out all my coin from polo. to much red flag for keep coin

today read
https://steemit.com/scam/@skyefox/poloniex-even-more-advanced-scam-than-cryptsy
Activity: 77
May 13, 2017, 12:02:43 PM
There are certainly bad things behind the scenes, but if this is happening to Poloniex, things should be much worse with other exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: