Pages:
Author

Topic: Polygon (MATIC) to $20? - page 15. (Read 5840 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 13, 2022, 09:19:00 PM
There will be demand for MATIC when more developers come to develop projects on it. The pump this year started with Disney partnership I guess, this is just one for now.  $20 could be achieved easily. Anything that Solana have done can also be done right on Matic. All that is needed is the bull market and it will be non stop.

Not only the Disney partnership, but also Coca-Cola announced that it will be launching NFTs on the Polygon chain. This should continue to increase mainstream adoption/awareness for MATIC, resulting in higher prices over the long term. I'd say the cryptocurrency is pretty cheap considering all of the features it provides. It's often a better alternative than Solana because of its focus on decentralization and censorship-resistance. While whales keep SOL at the top, people will ultimately switch to MATIC because of the constant network outages and vulnerabilities on the Solana "blockchain".

I think it's likely MATIC will reach $20 within the next few years if adoption continues to increase at a slow and steady rate. It could happen earlier if Bitcoin goes extremely bullish. MATIC is still trading below $1, so I wouldn't miss this opportunity to grab more coins at a discount before it's too late. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 g
August 13, 2022, 07:51:31 PM
I think $20 for 1 matic for now really looks very expensive, but if you look at the chart,
one of the best altcoins during the bearish season is indeed Matic,
because it went down to $0.4 and is now at $1 again, it's amazing
Activity: 423
Merit: 11
August 13, 2022, 03:23:55 PM
Polygon is so cheap and fast to use for "De-Fi". The sidechain has so much potential to take the world by storm. By taking the security of the main ETH blockchain, Polygon becomes a better choice than competing platforms like Binance Chain and Solana. Yet, the coin (MATIC) is trading below the double-digits. That's surprising to me, considering that the sidechain is quite convenient for day-to-day payments. If you compare fees on Polygon vs Binance Chain, you'll notice the former has the lowest gas fees. All Polygon needs is hype (mainstream demand) and it could soar all the way to the moon.

Do you think Polygon (MATIC) will reach $20 within a year from now? If not, why? What are your predictions for this cryptocurrency? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. Smiley

$20 is a very high price for Polygon, considering that the circulating supply of polygon coins reaches 8 Billion.
However, it is not impossible for such a popular coin, the development is so fast compared to the others. Polygon ROI 22305.54%, I think this is a high number.
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
August 11, 2022, 01:30:53 PM
to reach $20 it looks like it will be difficult, because it requires the same Marketcap as Bitcoin,
but I don't know, if the crypto market continues to grow rapidly in 2024, then Matic will also join,
but for now it's better to feel rational, because there might be another dump again
I doubt the market will be back like the ATH last year for this year or next year. What was the Matic price back then? Yeah, below the $3 mark. For Matic to be $20, BTC would hit like x7 of its ATH. Does it sound possible for you? Sure you'll say Matic has a lot of room to grow, smart contracts and such but there is a threshold for crypto market cap and I don't think Matic can x2 of its ATH.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
August 11, 2022, 12:13:09 PM
Matic performance continues to improve in August, and has risen more than 30%, I hope that in 2022 the price can approach or pass ATH in 2021 which is around $ 2.7, and if in August the price can reach at least $ 1.2 then I am optimistic that I can be achieved.
well, polygons are still one of the promising coins. the price could be very high in the future. however, considering the ATH is $2.7, I think it will take a while for MATIC to reach $20. well, maybe in the future the price can reach that price, but if the bull run occurs quickly, or when polygons have their own advantages over ETH and BNB. Incorporating polygons into the portfolio may be good enough for the future.
Matic ecosystem.must growth massively to drive matic price around 20$. Without demand for internal ecosytem , matic price below $2 only for lin term. So far developers team trying to recruite alot dev team to build theie project in matic chain .maybe to hand over eth or bnb position , its really difficuilt. But everything could happen in this space.

Yes, everything is possible, especially if the team is really eager to find success, if they can convince more developers

to develop project using this chain and the progress, continue, the value of matic may rise up to the point that it may reach the target
amount, though it's not easy as there are many competitions aside from old solid projects, there are also new one that can be a threat
to this chain.
but it also takes a very long time and a very large volume, and matic is already in the top 20 Coinmarketcap,
that means if you want to touch the price of $20 matic must have a marketcap of 2000x from now.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
August 11, 2022, 11:45:05 AM
Matic performance continues to improve in August, and has risen more than 30%, I hope that in 2022 the price can approach or pass ATH in 2021 which is around $ 2.7, and if in August the price can reach at least $ 1.2 then I am optimistic that I can be achieved.
well, polygons are still one of the promising coins. the price could be very high in the future. however, considering the ATH is $2.7, I think it will take a while for MATIC to reach $20. well, maybe in the future the price can reach that price, but if the bull run occurs quickly, or when polygons have their own advantages over ETH and BNB. Incorporating polygons into the portfolio may be good enough for the future.
Matic ecosystem.must growth massively to drive matic price around 20$. Without demand for internal ecosytem , matic price below $2 only for lin term. So far developers team trying to recruite alot dev team to build theie project in matic chain .maybe to hand over eth or bnb position , its really difficuilt. But everything could happen in this space.

Yes, everything is possible, especially if the team is really eager to find success, if they can convince more developers

to develop project using this chain and the progress, continue, the value of matic may rise up to the point that it may reach the target
amount, though it's not easy as there are many competitions aside from old solid projects, there are also new one that can be a threat
to this chain.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
August 11, 2022, 09:22:53 AM
to reach $20 it looks like it will be difficult, because it requires the same Marketcap as Bitcoin,
but I don't know, if the crypto market continues to grow rapidly in 2024, then Matic will also join,
but for now it's better to feel rational, because there might be another dump again
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
August 10, 2022, 12:29:45 PM

There will be demand for MATIC when more developers come to develop projects on it. The pump this year started with Disney partnership I guess, this is just one for now.  $20 could be achieved easily. Anything that Solana have done can also be done right on Matic. All that is needed is the bull market and it will be non stop.
Activity: 548
Merit: 167
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
August 10, 2022, 12:09:46 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 31
August 09, 2022, 11:22:00 PM
Polygon matic is a quality crypto and has very many supporters and there are so many big investors who invest in Polygon matic, and in my opinion, the price of polygon matic is still cheap. So in my opinion, in the near future, Polygon matic will likely be difficult to reach 20 dollars, because it will certainly take quite a while to get to the price of 20 dollars. but if I predict Polygon matic will reach the price of 20 dollars, after 1 or 2 years from now.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
August 09, 2022, 01:51:28 PM
I also see a huge potential in Matic. It has shown a great improvement for years and unexpected developments. However, $20 is also not impossible for it to reach because Matic is a trusted promising coin but that will be too huge if the time frame is short. I guess it will take years for the said coin to reach that value but I see nothing wrong with that. It's better to take small but sure steps than striking high and lose its value later on.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 09, 2022, 08:11:24 AM
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 09, 2022, 06:44:25 AM
but not enough to make it to 20$ even if there is a new ATH coming , that is a huge expectation for something that does now have that realistic future.
Polygon is no doubt a good project but the support from the community wasn't enough for now to hit that high value.
even 10$ will be not reachable in the next ATH 3 years from now.
but maybe in the next couple of years more, at least 2028? who can tell right?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 08, 2022, 08:51:48 PM
I think $20 for Matic is really very irrational, it's just like a dream,
because how much more Marketcap does it take for Matic to reach $20?,
the ATH alone is at $2.8, and that Matic is in the top 10 coinmarketcap, but now Matic is in rank 13,
if you want $20, of course the price of Bitcoin must be above $100k.

Of course. Bitcoin needs to go all the way up to $100k for Polygon (MATIC) to reach the "double digits". The Polygon blockchain may be faster and cheaper to use than Ethereum, but it's not as popular as BNB or Polkadot. I think the team needs to ramp up their marketing/promotion efforts to increase awareness for MATIC. Otherwise, prices would remain stagnant for long periods of time.

Considering that Polygon is basically a high-performance version of Ethereum, it's easy enough to port dApps and tokens from the ETH chain to the MATIC chain. Gas fees on MATIC are always cheap, so it's a win-win for both developers and users alike. If $20 per coin becomes a reality, then most "hodlers" would become filthy rich. MATIC is trading below $1 these days, so I'd say this is the best time to accumulate before it's too late. Who knows if my prediction comes true in the future? Just my thoughts Grin
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
August 06, 2022, 11:57:39 AM
Polygon to 20$ in long term is possible but in short term it's looking very hard because while Market is trying hard to recover but rejected every time.
Usecase of Matic is very high especially in gaming and Web3 and I think many whale will accumulate this . My goal of Matic price fir next 2 year is 5$-10$ and in long term 50$
for next cycle $20 was achievable for matic to hit that price. This is the cheapest layer 1 chain at the moment abd also have ecosystem which is growth massively. Internal demand from ecosystem will attact new investor to hold this coin. Compared with other chain maybe matic be best asset to hold for long term. Marker capitalization will growth soon parallelly with total mcap.
If that's how you see the potential for sure, you already have a good amount of Matic inside your wallet,

it's always depends on investors' perceptions. Some might see that there's no chance that this coin will rise to that level while
others will think that with the same success of each asset that being hypes Matic will also manage to bring more interest coming
from strong investors who will established good community to buy and hold this project.
Activity: 737
Merit: 11
August 06, 2022, 05:35:35 AM
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
August 06, 2022, 05:32:32 AM
I think $20 for Matic is really very irrational, it's just like a dream,
because how much more Marketcap does it take for Matic to reach $20?,
the ATH alone is at $2.8, and that Matic is in the top 10 coinmarketcap, but now Matic is in rank 13,
if you want $20, of course the price of Bitcoin must be above $100k.
Activity: 548
Merit: 167
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
August 05, 2022, 06:26:20 PM
Polygon to 20$ in long term is possible but in short term it's looking very hard because while Market is trying hard to recover but rejected every time.
Usecase of Matic is very high especially in gaming and Web3 and I think many whale will accumulate this . My goal of Matic price fir next 2 year is 5$-10$ and in long term 50$
for next cycle $20 was achievable for matic to hit that price. This is the cheapest layer 1 chain at the moment abd also have ecosystem which is growth massively. Internal demand from ecosystem will attact new investor to hold this coin. Compared with other chain maybe matic be best asset to hold for long term. Marker capitalization will growth soon parallelly with total mcap.
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
August 04, 2022, 03:02:12 PM
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
August 04, 2022, 01:55:20 PM
I still cannot see how Matic could ever reach that high , look how much the value today and how much will be in the couple of years ?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/polygon/

maybe that 20$ price will attain in the next couple of years or at least in the next halving if this project will succeed with bitcoins increasing year.
Matic is a potential and promising project which has a bright future and the core team of matic is very active. They are doing so good to improve the overall condition of it. It is a network chain can hit $20 within next 2 years because of a lot of potentiality.
I quite agree because when it comes to potential projects, of course Matic is one of them,
but indeed it all also depends on how the development team will manage it,
to make it clearer we'll see what will happen later
So far, the development team of Matic has been doing a shit job of maintaining the Matic network. Worse yet, they couldn't help breaking the Matic by allowing more exploit and vulnerability dapp leech and prey on Matic users. The case of Matic hitting $20 is impossible till they resolve all of the issues I said above.
Pages:
Jump to: