Pages:
Author

Topic: Polygon (MATIC) to $20? - page 21. (Read 5840 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
June 07, 2022, 04:30:36 AM
but according to I dream for Matic to $20 is not impossible, and I also still hold and buy Matic from now on
It is possible but I will say that it will take time before matic will reach $20, it is very possible but it might take years and it will have a marketcap of over $150 billion. This makes it possible but when can the coin that ranked 18th in accordance to marketcap will almost get to having $200 billion marketcap, to make this possible. This may even take 10 years or more.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
June 06, 2022, 01:25:36 PM
polygon have the potential for that. I'm even sure that the current price is too cheap. look at one of the current polygon competitors, solana is already past 3 digits in price. when viewed as a whole this project is good enough to be one of the alternative choices for the current Dapps network.

The Matic coin has the potential to reach $20, but I doubt to say that Matic will reach that price within a year, as currently many investors prefer to invest in the SOL network coin over the Polygon network coin, so it will take much longer for the Matic coins to $20.

In the current market situation context it looks a remote possibility for Matic to reach $20 but it is possible in the long run because its team has wonderful wonderful job to reduce transaction fee by using layer-2 solution which was a major issue on Ethereum network when Bitcoin market is extremely bullish and it is likely to happen when Bitcoin halving is expected to happen in 2024.
Yes in market conditions like this I think we need to be realistic and it will also be difficult for Matic to reach $ 20
Expecting too high during bear market conditions will only waste our energy,
we'll see in 2024 and I still see Matic as a potential coin
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 06, 2022, 08:13:40 AM
polygon have the potential for that. I'm even sure that the current price is too cheap. look at one of the current polygon competitors, solana is already past 3 digits in price. when viewed as a whole this project is good enough to be one of the alternative choices for the current Dapps network.

The Matic coin has the potential to reach $20, but I doubt to say that Matic will reach that price within a year, as currently many investors prefer to invest in the SOL network coin over the Polygon network coin, so it will take much longer for the Matic coins to $20.

In the current market situation context it looks a remote possibility for Matic to reach $20 but it is possible in the long run because its team has wonderful wonderful job to reduce transaction fee by using layer-2 solution which was a major issue on Ethereum network when Bitcoin market is extremely bullish and it is likely to happen when Bitcoin halving is expected to happen in 2024.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1364
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃
June 05, 2022, 05:54:41 PM
This project has proven its efficiency since its inception and the team supporting it has worked to develop it in line with market changes, and I mean here in particular the crisis that the Ethereum network was and still experiencing.
One of the other important elements that go along with the advantage of cheap transfers and launching contracts at a low cost is to help developers in the field of NFT as they have the advantage of launching their projects easily and without the need for additional fees in addition to the fact that many NFT marketplaces support this network.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 03, 2022, 11:28:52 AM

Polygon will be fine in bear market but price will be affected that is unavoidable for altcoins, not only Polygon. If they can take advantage of bear market to build up, improve their chain, their products, they will take a lead in coming bull market.

Price is affected indeed, not just Matic but most if not all projects around is affected by this price decline.

But as you mentioned, if the team continues to develop and improve their chain, more and more developers will be using
this chain the possible outcome is to see more successful and developing project to run inside this chain.

With that, the value will rise once the bull bounces back. The better the service, the more investors and developers
to use and adopt this system.
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
June 03, 2022, 11:12:47 AM
Polygon was hit very hard, I invested when the price was over $2.5 at the beginning of the year but now it's only about $0.69 or a drop of more than 75%, of course this is sad and makes me prefer to hold because if I sell now of course I will lose.

I think MATIC is really a good long-term investment, it might reach $20 but since we are on the verge of the bear market it would take time. One of the best to hold is MATIC which I also hold it and do locked staking which I get profited.  Much better to do DCA when investing to avoid getting lost and this should lessen your loss in the future.

This is great advice right here. DCA into blue chip projects like MATIC and ICP and consider this bear market a gift. When MATIC returns to 3 usd, you will have 4-5 x'd your investment easy. Turn a 20k investment into a new house Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
June 02, 2022, 09:34:29 PM
Matic once reached almost $3, but the cryptocurrency cycle was also unavoidable,
because the bear season came and all altcoins also fell, such as Matic dumped to below $1, and was only at $0.6,
but according to I dream for Matic to $20 is not impossible, and I also still hold and buy Matic from now on
The drop is from general market change from bullish to bearish and Polygon itself. The Polygon network can not fulfill their promise from white paper so people lose their interest in this project. They switched to other projects that look are more attractive and better technically.

Polygon is a lively developing project so many things can be changed from their dev team. If they can boost their developments up and release better upgrades, Polygon will shine again.

I think MATIC is really a good long-term investment, it might reach $20 but since we are on the verge of the bear market it would take time. One of the best to hold is MATIC which I also hold it and do locked staking which I get profited.  Much better to do DCA when investing to avoid getting lost and this should lessen your loss in the future.
Polygon will be fine in bear market but price will be affected that is unavoidable for altcoins, not only Polygon. If they can take advantage of bear market to build up, improve their chain, their products, they will take a lead in coming bull market.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
June 02, 2022, 12:37:22 PM
Matic once reached almost $3, but the cryptocurrency cycle was also unavoidable,
because the bear season came and all altcoins also fell, such as Matic dumped to below $1, and was only at $0.6,
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
June 02, 2022, 11:18:13 AM
Polygon was hit very hard, I invested when the price was over $2.5 at the beginning of the year but now it's only about $0.69 or a drop of more than 75%, of course this is sad and makes me prefer to hold because if I sell now of course I will lose.

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 02, 2022, 09:09:19 AM

Most altcoins are in similar condition, not only matic, other altcoins also lost 80-90% from previous ATH.  What you are worried about is not wrong because you bought Matic at a too high price compared to the present time. But Matic is a potential and powerful coin, it has great community and great team. Even though we're in bear season, I still see the project media update the news regularly, this is a signal that they are very serious about the project so just be patient. I believe Matic will be back to the old ATH soon.
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 02, 2022, 05:52:28 AM
Not only Matic/polygon, every token is down 80% to 90% from its all time high. And yeah you have no option other than holding it since you bought at high and selling now would be a foolish idea.
It's true that the choice is to just hold on and be patient waiting for market conditions to fully recover,
indeed we do not know when exactly it will happen and many factors also influence,
it's better to just keep up with the latest developments and news

well said, We don't know when it will reach $20 but it is likely to happen given the kind of hard work its team is doing to improve its use case and the way this coin is being accepted on all bridge networks. I am an early investor of Matic when its price was few cents and it gave me huge gains back in 2021. Though its price is around 60 cents due to weak Bitcoin market but it will certainly outperform once condition get better in crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 02, 2022, 05:42:24 AM
MATIC is my number one choice of mine in terms of speed and gas fee. I believe this coin will be the number one choice chain for Play2earn games because of its very low gas fee. ANd soon competitor of ETH and BNB someday.
Do you think only gas fee can build a strong project and able to race with Ethereum and BNB? Matic needs to improve it's project structure. Powerful, future oriented goals, opportunities, Lot of uses of Matic can be good steps for choosing it for investment. I hope team will work hard to bring this project in another level to compare with top level coins like BNB and Ethereum.

Yeah right it's not just the fee but most on the usages, if developers find more competitive usage form

this chain more project will be created using this system. We know how solid ETH was and how BSC tries to cope up and
compete, the same thing should be done by Matic developers. They need to continue and make more active developers to
use the system and create more useful project around.
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
June 01, 2022, 01:47:44 PM
Polygon is so cheap and fast to use for "De-Fi". The sidechain has so much potential to take the world by storm. By taking the security of the main ETH blockchain, Polygon becomes a better choice than competing platforms like Binance Chain and Solana. Yet, the coin (MATIC) is trading below the double-digits. That's surprising to me, considering that the sidechain is quite convenient for day-to-day payments. If you compare fees on Polygon vs Binance Chain, you'll notice the former has the lowest gas fees. All Polygon needs is hype (mainstream demand) and it could soar all the way to the moon.

Do you think Polygon (MATIC) will reach $20 within a year from now? If not, why? What are your predictions for this cryptocurrency? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. Smiley
Finally, a high IQ post on here. Yes, 20 usd is my top target as well but there will be a lot of sellers at 10 and 15 that we have to get through first. I'm also bullish on CNDL and FTM, so if you don't own those yet, take a look as they will have great returns too.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
June 01, 2022, 06:20:29 AM
Not only Matic/polygon, every token is down 80% to 90% from its all time high. And yeah you have no option other than holding it since you bought at high and selling now would be a foolish idea.
It's true that the choice is to just hold on and be patient waiting for market conditions to fully recover,
indeed we do not know when exactly it will happen and many factors also influence,
it's better to just keep up with the latest developments and news
Activity: 2646
Merit: 588
May 31, 2022, 05:56:06 PM

The good thing about MATIC in my opinion, is that they have working network to survive in this market.
As more and more trading platforms and sites are integrating MATIC network, the use case is also getting scaled up.
So for me, if you are losing right now with the current price, you still have hope once the market bounces back.
Better hold for now, and wait for the market to be bullish. Worry if you are holding crap token but for me Matic is a worthwhile project to hold onto.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 418
May 31, 2022, 04:25:28 PM
I didn't think that buying MATIC at 1.5$ was the most perfect price for me, this time my assets fell very deep, buying MATIC for a total of 6500$, now it's more than half what I got, I think MATIC will go up so that ATH can only reach 5$. broken by the state of the bear season, can only resign to waiting for the bull season to come back in the coming year
Activity: 1064
Merit: 635
May 31, 2022, 03:17:06 PM
Activity: 1736
Merit: 267
May 31, 2022, 02:25:31 PM
MATIC is my number one choice of mine in terms of speed and gas fee. I believe this coin will be the number one choice chain for Play2earn games because of its very low gas fee. ANd soon competitor of ETH and BNB someday.
Do you think only gas fee can build a strong project and able to race with Ethereum and BNB? Matic needs to improve it's project structure. Powerful, future oriented goals, opportunities, Lot of uses of Matic can be good steps for choosing it for investment. I hope team will work hard to bring this project in another level to compare with top level coins like BNB and Ethereum.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
May 31, 2022, 10:35:39 AM

Polygon is so cheap and fast to use for "De-Fi". The sidechain has so much potential to take the world by storm. By taking the security of the main ETH blockchain, Polygon becomes a better choice than competing platforms like Binance Chain and Solana. Yet, the coin (MATIC) is trading below the double-digits. That's surprising to me, considering that the sidechain is quite convenient for day-to-day payments. If you compare fees on Polygon vs Binance Chain, you'll notice the former has the lowest gas fees. All Polygon needs is hype (mainstream demand) and it could soar all the way to the moon.

Do you think Polygon (MATIC) will reach $20 within a year from now? If not, why? What are your predictions for this cryptocurrency? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. Smiley
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
May 30, 2022, 10:50:56 AM
Don't sell it, it's a pity, it's better to hold on for the future. The Polygon network is very good, I believe in their ecosystem.

My friend was also trapped in Matic at a price of $1.1 when he bought Matic for airdrops on Poloniex about 300 more matics were needed to get Meshswap tokens, but in the end the price dropped and the airdrop tokens he got were a bit meaning it didn't match my friend complained to me but the only way is to survive with Matic.
Pages:
Jump to: