Pages:
Author

Topic: POLYX Exchange Violated Bounty Terms (and threatened complaining hunters) - page 2. (Read 623 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 851
I would have promote this POLYX but I didn't even I wasn't wearing any signature. Campaign manager wasn't a reputed one, the fund wasn't escrowed. This kind of attitude was expected in such a campaign. It's always better to promote project which escrow fund and hire a reputed campaign manager.

Polyx admin force people to remove their comment on bitcointalk to get their reward:

It's really stupid behavior from an admin. There's no more doubt that their service will be worst. DT must come forward and tag this user to prevent potential future issue. I have tagged.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 578
No God or Kings, only BITCOIN.
Polyx admin force people to remove their comment on bitcointalk to get their reward:

Woah! Is that a good way to handle complaints they received? They're just making it obvious IMO, if they are that transparent they should receive criticism from the participants not that they will threatened them with this kind of things. Don't ever removed them they should be the one to answer it to make it clear enough for the public.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
@polygant have added 40k satoshi to participants of facebook and twitter and promised to pay  in 16th of September
It's still a trifle that will go to the Commission and in no way justifies these scammers. Participants telegrams bounty they left completely without reward.
Activity: 331
Merit: 1
@polygant have added 40k satoshi to participants of facebook and twitter and promised to pay  in 16th of September
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
When i see the sheet, it looks like it got updated to even lower than you posted. The first participant of twitter campaign only get 30k sats instead of 120k sats (120k/10.31M*2.5575M)

How will participants withdraw their payment? On facebook campaign i even seen people only get 5k sats, while you still need to withdraw it from polyx exchange which must be require some fee (the fee must be higher than his earnings too)
You're right, it was reduced. The original spreadsheet had four weeks but it looks like they removed week 4 for all campaigns and the total bounty pool decreased as a result.

I was just reading their telegram and to address the concerns of those who got less than the withdrawal fee, here's what the team said:
If the team says Facebook and Twitter campaigns exceeded their limit, why then did they add more to the signature campaign? I think it was more logical to transfer the 2.5 million from telegram to facebook and twitter.
Exactly. That is one of the points I made but there was no response from the team which makes me believe that they have no plan to change that at all.

... What is not fair is adjusting the prices from the initial payment price when people have already enrolled and done the task. I hope the Polyx Exchange chaps address this issue with professionalism otherwise why would one even trust their exchange after doing that kind of thing?
I hope they do but I have no reason to believe that they will.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

In the Twitter campaign, the rule says:
For each tweet + retweet you will receive 20 000 Satoshi (maximum of 2 per week)

Let's use the first participant on the spreadsheet as an example. He/she is supposed to receive 160,000 sats but with the adjustment the team made, he/she will only be receiving 40,000 sats (160K/10.47M*2.6175M) instead.

When i see the sheet, it looks like it got updated to even lower than you posted. The first participant of twitter campaign only get 30k sats instead of 120k sats (120k/10.31M*2.5575M)

How will participants withdraw their payment? On facebook campaign i even seen people only get 5k sats, while you still need to withdraw it from polyx exchange which must be require some fee (the fee must be higher than his earnings too)
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1252
Heisenberg
I never participated or followed the campaign but judging from what you wrote up there. That was annoyingly unfair. I mean, yes, the owners can cancel the campaign whenever they want as long as they pay the participants.

That's understandable... What is not fair is adjusting the prices from the initial payment price when people have already enrolled and done the task. I hope the Polyx Exchange chaps address this issue with professionalism otherwise why would one even trust their exchange after doing that kind of thing?
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
I looked at the spreadsheet and compared the current pool per campaign with the original allocation.

Original
  • Facebook - 2,500,000
  • Twitter - 2,500,000
  • Telegram - 2,500,000
  • Signature - 2,500,000

Adjusted
  • Facebook - 3,445,000
  • Twitter - 2,577,500
  • Telegram
  • Signature - 3,980,000

If the team says Facebook and Twitter campaigns exceeded their limit, why then did they add more to the signature campaign? I think it was more logical to transfer the 2.5 million from telegram to facebook and twitter.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Obvious scam, participants got less than $4 after four weeks of bounty, they are still claiming to send it to their exchange wallet, means they can't withdraw it cos of fees
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
Latest Developments:
  • Week 4 removed
  • Added 40K sats for withdrawal fee to selected accounts
  • Tagging participants who the team deem as panickers/bulshitters and will remove them if they don't delete comments on bitcointalk
Source (archived)

Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-polyx-exchange-1st-step-of-bounty-campaign-payments-in-btc-5174766 (archived)
Official Account: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/polyxchange-2606292
What happened?: PolyX paying less to what they are supposed to because of their own mistake.
Flag: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=742

Short story:
They launched a six-week campaign from Aug 21 - Sep 22 but they decided to cut it short to 4 weeks. The decision to stop the bounty was announced Sep. 6 which was 2 days before the 4th week ends. I believe the decision to end the campaign was due to a mistake they made which they openly admitted  on telegram. (Please note also that they counted those reports submitted on or before Sep. 6 but did not give a chance for others to submit after the decision.)

(archived)

What adjustments they did?
  • Removed telegram campaign as you can see in the image
  • Added 532,500 sats to the bounty pool
  • Changed their fix reward system to stake-based

Changing the reward system was the most unfair decision they made. If you check the bounty spreadsheet, you can see that rewards given were originally fix (and in satoshis).

Example:

In the Twitter campaign, the rule says:
For each tweet + retweet you will receive 20 000 Satoshi (maximum of 2 per week)

Let's use the first participant on the spreadsheet as an example. He/she is supposed to receive 160,000 sats but with the adjustment the team made, he/she will only be receiving 40,000 sats (160K/10.47M*2.6175M) instead.

They have a plan to launch another campaign but before doing so, I hope they pay the first round participants their due reward.
Pages:
Jump to: