Pages:
Author

Topic: Ponzi Killer inside-- 4 Down!!! Shill list inside - page 2. (Read 11283 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
For you reading entertainment
shill is butt hurt cause I returned his favors
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=517340.new#new
Starting a new round of emails/calls/live chats lets see what we can get going this AM
Got another one Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Actually there is organization you can report the sites on, they can get them taken down, I have connections through them, my cousin works with them.  Let me talk to my cousin and see how we can go to a more aggressive solution.
mem
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Herp Derp PTY LTD
I set out to do happened and I can promise you it will keep happening, the only failure was your mother to swallow you.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
No one cares they still go in the count, go off with yourself ponzi boy.

Cant accept your failure no?
No one cares they still go in the count, go off with yourself ponzi boy.
You might want to update the thread to ZERO down.

weeklyponzi.com
+
big.weeklyponzi.com

are back up and running.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
I have 10 BTC (9.83 to be exact) to the person who takes down leancy.com

word.

For how many weeks?

Is a DDOS ok?
Talked to server4sale live chat op said she would look into it but most of the time needs a police report. I told her aiding and abetting a criminal activity is illegal as well, the fact I told her what it was means they know. They told me they would forward it to a supervisor. Was a broken english chat opp so it's prob not going to happen
http://app.helponclick.com//help?a=4e80681af2f4414d90a605a8b86aab83&w=4fbb848e-88f0-471a-97ce-6ac0b86aab83&d=&o=&ava=0&user_uid=266f0c7b-24c6-43db-814b-70a5fb472c38&lang=en
I really do that hope that you have done what you claim to have done, but it doesnt add up. Take a look at that serial...

leancy.com   IN   TXT   v=spf1 a mx mx:mx2.leancy.com +all   300s   (5m)
leancy.com   IN   MX   
preference:   0
exchange:   mx2.leancy.com
300s   (5m)
leancy.com   IN   SOA   
server:   lean.bl1.blockdos.com
email:   [email protected]
serial:   2014030503
refresh:   86400
retry:   7200
expire:   3600000
minimum ttl:   86400
300s   (5m)
leancy.com   IN   NS   lean.bl2.blockdos.com   300s   (5m)
leancy.com   IN   NS   lean.bl1.blockdos.com   300s   (5m)
leancy.com   IN   A   208.64.126.119   300s   (5m)

He has done nothing. Tried to claim for a second he did, but then realised that it'd be obvious he's a liar as leancy is still working lol.
Do you have a link to support's chat? I couldn't understand what I did find and the English version of the registrar is on a different domain entirely. I'd like to get a whole flood of people contacting them.

Just find something else to do. It's nice you want to prevent people from being scammed but you're not going to succeed with this. Leancy is dieing out slowly, and everyone who'd be interested in investing already knows its a scam by now.

No one cares what you say once again...
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I really do that hope that you have done what you claim to have done, but it doesnt add up. Take a look at that serial...

leancy.com   IN   TXT   v=spf1 a mx mx:mx2.leancy.com +all   300s   (5m)
leancy.com   IN   MX   
preference:   0
exchange:   mx2.leancy.com
300s   (5m)
leancy.com   IN   SOA   
server:   lean.bl1.blockdos.com
email:   [email protected]
serial:   2014030503
refresh:   86400
retry:   7200
expire:   3600000
minimum ttl:   86400
300s   (5m)
leancy.com   IN   NS   lean.bl2.blockdos.com   300s   (5m)
leancy.com   IN   NS   lean.bl1.blockdos.com   300s   (5m)
leancy.com   IN   A   208.64.126.119   300s   (5m)
Do you have a link to support's chat? I couldn't understand what I did find and the English version of the registrar is on a different domain entirely. I'd like to get a whole flood of people contacting them.

Just find something else to do. It's nice you want to prevent people from being scammed but you're not going to succeed with this. Leancy is dieing out slowly, and everyone who'd be interested in investing already knows its a scam by now.
http://www.eranet.com/customer/consult_submit.net this is the parent registar company
http://www.eranet.com/customer/contact.net hole lists of number to call and complain to
Activity: 70
I don't know why I didn't think of live support. I tried mailing Blacklotus (ddos provider) and the Chinese registrar without success.

Oh well, a promise made is a promise kept. It's a drop in the bucket compared to what people are losing every day to those guys. They empty the bitcoin wallet nightly.

We're discussing it here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5690460

You are going to the wrong people, the register just like the hoster can reclaim the site. I go directly to the register they seem to be the most cooperative.
Activity: 140
Well it's down for me, not sure how that happened. Is someone here the king of ddos? Smiley

The site is a scam, they took off with $5,000,000 in funds including my own. I see people depositing every day and it's painful to watch knowing they'll never get a dime back.

Are you serious?  You lost $5 Million?

No. Including my own (which was significantly smaller than $5,000,000, like about $4,999,000 smaller).

Oh ok, sorry, mis-read that.
Yes cause my reputation matters to me... unlike you sheeple
Pages:
Jump to: