Pages:
Author

Topic: █✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔ Ponzi Round 3 introducing [Ponz2] and S.C.A.M ✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█ - page 3. (Read 70688 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
I think a perm ban hammer is in order for those abusing the trollpayment system. Take it away from those who are abusing it now with these type of trolls.

coming soon to TBP near me, a dead DBIC, a S.C.A.N. COIN MOONING a PONZI or PONZ2, all directed by TILLKOELN at TROLLPAYMENT studios

That to me is just complete keyword spam. not telling anyone anything just trying to get the most coins they can from multiple accounts. These users should have there ip #.#.#.* banned now. They do not deserve this service in the future when more features are added and trollpayment really takes off..
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
as I seen this trolls in yobit I think dev will take care of those who's not following the rules, Im still observing it and will try to joined after everything has been settle dev will work for it as he expect this things to happen.
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
what happen to you mate? as i want to learn how this work now i read your post about removing you just wondering and you don't want to receive the coin
i hope i can learn this in a proper way to earn some free coins.

TBP is a great idea that's been abused already.  Trollbox is just full of teenagers spamming over and over again, it's doing my fucking head in.

"scancoin L0: S..C.A.N

scancoin L0: S..C.A.N"

etc etc etc  Roll Eyes

Here's another example from just now:

"grim07 L0: what way in TrollBoxPayment/TrollPayment/TBP can we earn S.C.A.M coin, S.C.A.N coin, Ponzi coin, Ponz2 coin. and what steps to know when that coin is mooning in TrollPayment ? thanks for helping."

Utter bs.

Its still in beta tho. And the spammers will get blocked eventually.
Its stated perfectly clear that spamming and breaking yobit rules will give you a foot or five up your ass Smiley

but yeah. greedy kids kind of ruined the fun here. hope the filtering gets added soon Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
what happen to you mate? as i want to learn how this work now i read your post about removing you just wondering and you don't want to receive the coin

TBP is a great idea that's been abused already.  Trollbox is just full of teenagers spamming over and over again, it's doing my fucking head in.

"scancoin L0: S..C.A.N

scancoin L0: S..C.A.N"

etc etc etc  Roll Eyes

Here's another example from just now:

"grim07 L0: what way in TrollBoxPayment/TrollPayment/TBP can we earn S.C.A.M coin, S.C.A.N coin, Ponzi coin, Ponz2 coin. and what steps to know when that coin is mooning in TrollPayment ? thanks for helping."

Utter bs.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
I lost my ponzi, ponzi2 and s.c.a.m. coz of my hdd problem
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Remove me from tbp, I'm sick of the spam on yobit and I don't want any part of it now.  No point sending me any coins as I've deleted the wallet. Sorry dude, good idea gone bad.
Activity: 231
Tillkoeln , you sir are a master of advertising Smiley

Looking forward to the next step forward. Excellent work!
Activity: 126
Merit: 82
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
solo mining is pointless only 0.01 block reward i think

and staking payout 0.01 coins too as DPOS reward.
the only reason why there is dpos/PoS/PoW was to move the blockchain.
nothing else :-)

you should see S.C.A.N/M as Token for the next round, like announced.
thats the only usage / reason.

thats why everyone earn until now the coins for free or as Bonus. acording to the Ponzi / Ponz2 coins which the People bought on the presale Shares

What YOU can do, and WE plan to use These Tokens on the next Round can you read until sunday. then get the Roadmap for
Round 4 Released.   and dont Forget that we are still a PonziSheeme and climbing up the stairs on the pyramid steady.

if you think that Trollpayment  was allright a  cool Feature,  i can tell you allright that Trollpayment is Kindergarden/FirstGrade stuff
Compared to the incoming things on Round 4 :-)

so far.
Kindly Regards
TillKoeln.  

i think my account get unbanned in 3-4 Days
so i dont have to use These trollaccount no longer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Guys ..  you know bla bla bla .. 7 Days Banned on bitcointalk.
i cant update the Ponzi/Ponz2/SCAN Threads .....
Please Quote / Share These Text above as wide as you can so everyone
could take notice on These Statement/Process.

Thank You
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT :  Trollpayment has hit today 90 Active Users on Yobit. this is much more then expected.
everyone can imagine how powerfull that shit is, if we would  Push a specific Coin/keyword on the tollbox
with These 90 Users :-)

haha --- This is Sparta TrollPayment [/color]
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
I have PONZI coins in exchange, I bought those weeks ago, so what I have to do now? Can I get ponzi wallet link here? Do I have to move ponzi coins to ponzi wallet and start stake and then I get SCAN or what? Thanks

Edit. Okay I get it, read it all. Missed the staking, but glad to made trading 10k per coin profit Smiley) Im in again, now staking and lurking.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
seeing how it moves from yobit i think OP is doing so well hope to ride with it on the next project,
hope it is not too soon mate will keep your thread from my watch list.
100's of SCAMs rained into my wallet too . Thank you

hey guys :-)

good to hear that trollpayment works,

kindly regards

Tillkoeln.
Activity: 231
Added a sig as well because why not.  Cheesy

Edit: Guess I don't have enough posts to add colour  Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I added a signature, I can count on 25k S. C. A. M coins?
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Pages:
Jump to: