Pages:
Author

Topic: Ponzi schemes listed in Scam Accusations are they needed? - page 2. (Read 391 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Reporting should be done by the crypto community to save people from falling for such shits but what can be the instant reaction to such blatant ponzi schemes,what if they are more tricky with their investment schemes so we need to report every kind of scam into the scam accusation section for sure or better else have a child board for it.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6320
Crypto Swap Exchange
With a big thank you to @witcher_sense and @Coolcryptovator and others for the work they do, I have to ask do we really need to list Ponzis in scams?
They are fucking Ponzi schemes, of course they are scams. Anyone falling for them are probably not reading the scam accusations / reputation boards here anyway.

And, if they don't have an active ANN thread here people probably are even less likely to see the report.

Not saying pointing them out is a bad thing, just that it's probably not doing much.

I just report them to Google / Symantec / McAfee / etc. as bad sites. I something report to the hosting provider. I think we should probably discuss doing this as a default.

-Dave
Pages:
Jump to: