Pages:
Author

Topic: Ponzi247.com | 100% Automated | 130% Return | Every Saturday Night | Faucet - page 3. (Read 3892 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Another ponzi scheme, OMG  Roll Eyes.

It is very possible it is the same group imo

How do we stop these people it's beyond a joke.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
This site looks exactly like the site that stole my 1 btc. 

My deposit was not listed on the latest run.  I submitted the bitcoin exactly when your timer hit 0.  I would at least ask that you return my investment, if not include me in the current game.  It was not my fault you're timer was nearly 15 seconds out of sync.

Here is my transaction:

Bitcoin Transaction 290aec1f4e403d8c272a49a4b05381971f0350871a3f68b155ab3038b1cb74f2
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
No new features ? What makes your ponzi differ from others ? I think I'll just pass
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Ponzi sites are scams, stop making them you are giving a bad image to bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
Yawn.. How boring. Direct copy of weekly ponzi. Isn't anyone original anymore?

The script is on gitHub (open source) with some changes: https://github.com/Crypton33/CryptoPonzi   A lot of ponzi sites are using it because it is "free" and easy to use.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Yawn.. How boring. Direct copy of weekly ponzi. Isn't anyone original anymore?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
Another ponzi scheme, OMG  Roll Eyes.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The next ponzi scheme
no thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Ok, no need to go crazy with the advertisement I suppose, I'd just like to introduce a new weekly ponzi: www.ponzi247.com
It is 100% automated, it has 130% return, and it starts on the 15th of February at 00:00.
There is a commission of 5%.

I have seen a lot of hate and anger on these forums, and I was not aware there was such a big community of ponzi players when I started working on the website. I am only asking that you try it out before you judge, or simply do not play if you do not trust it.

You can contact me either through the mail available on the website or on this account.

More importantly, I am interested in your suggestions and feedback. Please feel free to suggest any sort of modification, such as minimum and maximum deposits, the commission rate, new features, etc.

You didn't need to work on the site much the script you are using is open source...

PONZI = SCAM

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Ok, no need to go crazy with the advertisement I suppose, I'd just like to introduce a new weekly ponzi: www.ponzi247.com
It is 100% automated, it has 130% return, and it started on the 15th of February at 00:00.

There is a commission of 2%.
Minimum deposit: 0.001 BTC.
Maximum deposit: 0.3 BTC.

A faucet is available with the following odds: 1000 (85%), 2000 (10%), 5000 (5%) satoshi every 60 minutes. The faucet will be funded by 1% of the deposits being made into the ponzi game. Payment from the faucet is made through FaucetBox.

I have seen a lot of hate and anger on these forums, and I was not aware there was such a big community of ponzi players when I started working on the website. I am only asking that you try it out before you judge, or simply do not play if you do not trust it.

You can contact me either through the form available on the website or on this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: