Pages:
Author

Topic: [PONZI48] / 48HOUR RESETS / FULLY AUTOMATED / 1 BTC MAX / INSTANT PAYOUTS - page 4. (Read 3394 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
SUCH BULLSHIT. BIG SCAM!!

you pm'd me asking 0.05 to stop posting fud on my thread. Such low move mate.  I'm moving to cloudflare now

Did he actually? Wow. What a douchebag. He's been spamming my thread too man, I've just ignored him though. He was also selling a fake ponzi script that he said was coded in "HTML5"!? Can you believe how stupid this guy is? Anyway, goodluck on your site, make sure you know how to run and maintain a website before offering to handle people's funds. It could be bad if you don't, there's been many ponzis today all copying WeeklyPonzi. The owners ran off within hours of launch or their sites just wouldn't work. Maybe they just weren't very knowledgeable about networking and didn't know how to successfully run and operate a website. Hopefully you won't be the same.

Appreciate the advice, im moving my hosting now, site should be up in a bit.
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

Can please the moderator ban this guy Huh?

he is writing SCAM on every ponzi thread !!!

you pm'd me asking 0.05 to stop posting fud on my thread. Such low move mate.  I'm moving to cloudflare now

Did he actually? Wow. What a douchebag. He's been spamming my thread too man, I've just ignored him though. He was also selling a fake ponzi script that he said was coded in "HTML5"!? Can you believe how stupid this guy is? Anyway, goodluck on your site, make sure you know how to run and maintain a website before offering to handle people's funds. It could be bad if you don't, there's been many ponzis today all copying WeeklyPonzi. The owners ran off within hours of launch or their sites just wouldn't work. Maybe they just weren't very knowledgeable about networking and didn't know how to successfully run and operate a website. Hopefully you won't be the same.

It would be considerable if your website was up. But it's not, so not investing.

give me a second, problem with the front end. Fixing now , back end has no issues , so payments will go through
Now hes sending money to himself lol. You got pm.
If it was auto, there wouldn't be 2 confirmations and no payout.

turning it back on now,
Why isn't the website up?

Its up for me now, somethings up with the auto transactions update.. checking it.
Activity: 420
It would be considerable if your website was up. But it's not, so not investing.

give me a second, problem with the front end. Fixing now , back end has no issues , so payments will go through

turning it back on now,
Why isn't the website up?
Activity: 854
Merit: 503

turning it back on now,

haha Wink yeah now we believe you all xD

turning it back on now,

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
http://ponzi48.com

deposit address : 1ponzi63VVuBQm9VjHcZg1FB4QsyX6JXg

Noticed that the ponzi trend is going crazy here, so i'm launching my new site Ponzi48.

This is the most importatnt part of your topic
there is a crazy ponzi trend in bitcointalk
and you are one of them..
It is legit!!! i did invest 20btc and just received 40btc!!! Works!!!

Dont troll, read the op, max 1BTC
Activity: 54
It is legit!!! i did invest 20btc and just received 40btc!!! Works!!!
SCAM! BE WARNED!

lol, look who's talking   Roll Eyes
http://ponzi48.com * added: color codded transaction update, green = paid , gold = next on queue , red = pending *

deposit address : 1ponzi63VVuBQm9VjHcZg1FB4QsyX6JXg  0.01BTC - 1BTC

Noticed that the ponzi trend is going crazy here, so i'm launching my new site Ponzi48.

Why 48 hours ?  Well, as you guys have may noticed , anything longer will kill the system so after watching the falls of those scammy ones, i've decided to start a better more sustainable one. Site may be simple, but rest assured everything will be prompt and blazing fast.  

With a maximum of 1BTC , the wall can be easily broken. Resets occur every 48 hours. Last 3 people to deposit when the timer ends gets the remaining wallet balance , which wont be too much as the max is only 1BTC.

Payments will automatically be paid out when deposits hit 1 confirmation, the transaction screen will be updated every 3 minutes on its own as well. Players can check their current queue and payment status.

Please use only blockchain.info wallet as those with shared address will not get a return. *do not use coinbase wallet as well*

Do not send anything more or less then what's stated above. Amount will be returned but with a 10% fee. Have fun, may the odds be in your favor.

Remember get in quick, get out quick. Early ones always make the most.
Pages:
Jump to: