Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ PonziCoin ★ 120% Profit ★ 200% for the last deposit in every round! - page 34. (Read 91884 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I don't understand, you are changing the rules all the time man : the new round was supposed to be tonight I still have a whole day to get paid I was next next in line to be paid

Then this morning you said in 2h30 and it started after 1h30

I have no control over when rounds start (other than changing the code). Dates are calculated via epoch, and I'm pretty sure epoch is accurate.

As promised, no rules have been, or will be changed during a round. Any rule changes are announced at the same time as any reset, i.e. the max deposit limit change.

Keep depositing everyone - over 6BTC paid out, in this round, already!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
I don't understand, you are changing the rules all the time man : the new round was supposed to be tonight I still have a whole day to get paid I was next next in line to be paid

Then this morning you said in 2h30 and it started after 1h30
yeah, got paid & invested again!

Thanks for the feedback.

Keep up the good work Wink
Activity: 49
yeah, got paid & invested again!
First repayment made!

TX Fee increased on repayments to help them confirm quicker.

Nice to see a start thats a bit slower, now we can keep it going for a while Smiley

Got paid!

Probably because its still quite early in Europe, and the guys in the US will still be asleep. It should pick up in a few hours so now is the time to PUMP PUMP PUMP

What about last round money ?

It's gone, check FAQs for more info.

Thanks for the feedback. PUMP PUMP PUMP
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

What about it.....? This is ponzi man Smiley
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Nice to see a start thats a bit slower, now we can keep it going for a while Smiley

Got paid!
ok 0.5 send

Good choice! Transactions are awaiting confirmation, once confirmed, payments will begin Wink

Keep going, get in fast before the US guys wake up in a couple of hours Wink
Activity: 56

PonziCoin - Round #3

More than 166BTC paid out already!

Changes -
  • Max Deposit reduced to 0.5BTC
  • New Notifications section, where users can sign up to PonziCoin updates
  • New round after 24 hours of no repayments

http://PonziCoin.co/

To make a deposit, send (minimum: 0.01, maximum 0.5) to 1NcHirWVDfUAngWLjBzmPCQaeZaMPCceHC

Please post your deposit and repayment results\transaction IDs here as proof for other potential players.

Help to promote the site and receive more payments!

Code:
[b][size=12pt][url=http://PonziCoin.co][color=blue][glow=#cdf,2,290] ✰ PonziCoin.co | 120% Ponzi! - Round #3 - More than 166[btc] paid out! ✰ [/url][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474730.msg5387158#msg5387158][color=blue] - *Thread*[/color][/url][/b]

Vortu has proven he is not a scammer, could have ran away with some nice sums already, but he didnt Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
10 minute warning!

Get ready to pump!!! Early investors earn most BTCBTCBTC

lol i hope you're not a scammer as i know there will be ppl sending 5 btc or higher
10 minute warning!

Get ready to pump!!! Early investors earn most BTCBTCBTC
I wonder how many people will deposit 1 or 2 seconds too early Tongue

Please don’t deposit until the site clearly states Round 3 has started Wink
I wonder how many people will deposit 1 or 2 seconds too early Tongue
Guys, please remember the max limit will be dropped to 0.5BTC as of the round #3. Please don’t deposit more than 0.5BTC as it would be treat as a donation, will not register on our site and be used to payout other players!!!
Pages:
Jump to: