Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ PonziCoin ★ 120% Profit ★ 200% for the last deposit in every round! - page 64. (Read 91884 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
heh heh this is gonna be one of the biggest scams about to happen, and you idiots will keep feeding it
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Still haven't recrived payment
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
Looks like ponzi really did take off after my 3 BTC deposit! About 7 BTC in Unconfirmed now and more and more are coming in Smiley
Activity: 602
Paid 3 BTC (exceeded maximum deposit by mistake), and got paid 3.9 BTC!!! Amazing!

That will soon end and I should imagine that it will end after this one and many people will get scammed.
legendary
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
Paid 3 BTC (exceeded maximum deposit by mistake), and got paid 3.9 BTC!!! Amazing!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I think something is wrong with your site. I made another deposit and again no sign of it.

tx-id: edc42cfa83f97cd8aa3ac167c55170c957079e52bf1bf5d4dbdc618614025407

Yes, I noticed that a couple of my transactions didn't seem to appear on the website.  BUT, they do show up in the wallet if you follow the link at the bottom left of the homepage.  And, most importantly, they've always been paid back to my wallet!

I just looked and your transaction does show up in the wallet, so I think you can relax for now.

Thanks for the info Smiley

Besides this little issue, this ponzi is really great.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I think something is wrong with your site. I made another deposit and again no sign of it.

Yes, I noticed that a couple of my transactions didn't seem to appear on the website.  BUT, they do show up in the wallet if you follow the link at the bottom left of the homepage.  And, most importantly, they've always been paid back to my wallet!

I just looked and your transaction does show up in the wallet, so I think you can relax for now.
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I've not had any problems with the site, all mine have been paid out super quick. I'm sure Vort will fix your transactions in the morning. Maybe PM him to remind him?

Works like a charm so far, but my last transaction isn't showing up Sad

Same here, damn I gotta quit those ponzis..

Hey, send me your TX IDs and I'll take a look for you Smiley

Full stats can be found on our site; http://ponzicoin.co.vu. Thanks for playing guys!

Woah. Someone just dropped 3BTC in the pot.  Thought there was a 0.75BTC limit??

Wow. Limit is currently 1BTC. I will honour the transaction, however it will not take priority. Let's try get this player his money back everyone - keep depositing!
Can you take a look at mine? 410d7780574ef5f909f9d918062b48b1ecf62940be094cf2ebc23541f4124ce0
Have sent you a PM regarding this as well, please dont let others misstakes fuck up for me.
Woah. Someone just dropped 3BTC in the pot.  Thought there was a 0.75BTC limit??

Wow. Limit is currently 1BTC. I will honour the transaction, however it will not take priority. Let's try get this player his money back everyone - keep depositing!

Thank you! This is my transaction, I already PMed you about it. Thanks for honouring my transaction! This is very kind of you, and it's a proof, that author of this ponzi is honest person and not going to run away with our money.

Please keep investing people, my 3 BTC paid you all off, now let's make this ponzi rolling! Cheesy

Thanks _lenny, I appreciate it was a mistake but you have kick started this game Wink

Let's get Lenny paid off everyone, the fun's just starting !!!

I'm hitting the sack now, but will be back early tomorrow to answer any questions - have a good night guys Smiley

Thanks Vort, you rule! Keep up the good work!
Activity: 28

Thank you! This is my transaction, I already PMed you about it. Thanks for honouring my transaction! This is very kind of you, and it's a proof, that author of this ponzi is honest person and not going to run away with our money.

Please keep investing people, my 3 BTC paid you all off, now let's make this ponzi rolling! Cheesy

Thanks _lenny, I appreciate it was a mistake but you have kick started this game Wink

Let's get Lenny paid off everyone, the fun's just starting !!!

I'm hitting the sack now, but will be back early tomorrow to answer any questions - have a good night guys Smiley
legendary
DARKNETMARKETS.COM

Please keep investing people, let's make this ponzi rolling! Cheesy

Full stats can be found on our site; http://ponzicoin.co.vu. Thanks for playing guys!

Woah. Someone just dropped 3BTC in the pot.  Thought there was a 0.75BTC limit??

Thanks Smiley

tx-id: 0c299a8c042e8dab5a34517eec61c2b75904b89782e4b07bde3c566b925736ba
w00t! 3BTC deposit, that kicks ass! Challenge is to top that now Wink
Activity: 28

Woah. Someone just dropped 3BTC in the pot.  Thought there was a 0.75BTC limit??

legendary
Activity: 1274

Yeah, it is donation now Tongue
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: