Pages:
Author

Topic: PonziCoin.co | 120% Hybrid Ponzi-Style Game | Automated | Escrow Protected - page 9. (Read 7521 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Activity: 728
Will the escrow wallet be kept in cold storage? Stated differently: what are the chances the escrow account can be compromised?

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Well I won't tell any lie, It's not a Fully offline wallet but I am providing escrow services from different desktop which I have bought for just for escrow purpose (I only use that system to check and release coins) I can take guarantee of security, If my system got compromised and anything happened to these bitcoins due to malware or hacker, I will return Bitcoins from my pocket.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (MingW32)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJTII0LAAoJELOnDWq4K6fhIhQH/0JRYCmV5EeZmWOTfPoXaxmM
kIH76m3mpv4bwpW1a6E8w2w2EWBabaE+qZQmoad1ZWcSmIDHIcYWhVhXUqkmCgvs
VxOCa/Qq2ErnnsRRRMK3I30VOa3QMmCHeNzVdxluMCo5gKMHFnjJGUl5I8t37Gfi
4p01Ru0f7E/k2XB+D48Yr3bSneaecoEkx3fhyBVRboq05PEGCSHDV0VqX9IT2HJr
HQGo/lVSiT4/hnehvPVbcmP7AieCmNlpjD4xr6nj6GPydH3452lLno9yTSWgC2ZU
VcN+G9vRRfRC3Vi+1iA4kSC7x4TS6IA2S7fqn8LKG+BUs1A3/697kaiKV+qVkzA=
=jGmF
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Someone Please quote me.

Thanks for your honesty.
legendary
Merit: 1004
Will the escrow wallet be kept in cold storage? Stated differently: what are the chances the escrow account can be compromised?

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Well I won't tell any lie, It's not a Fully offline wallet but I am providing escrow services from different desktop which I have bought for just for escrow purpose (I only use that system to check and release coins) I can take guarantee of security, If my system got compromised and anything happened to these bitcoins due to malware or hacker, I will return Bitcoins from my pocket.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (MingW32)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJTII0LAAoJELOnDWq4K6fhIhQH/0JRYCmV5EeZmWOTfPoXaxmM
kIH76m3mpv4bwpW1a6E8w2w2EWBabaE+qZQmoad1ZWcSmIDHIcYWhVhXUqkmCgvs
VxOCa/Qq2ErnnsRRRMK3I30VOa3QMmCHeNzVdxluMCo5gKMHFnjJGUl5I8t37Gfi
4p01Ru0f7E/k2XB+D48Yr3bSneaecoEkx3fhyBVRboq05PEGCSHDV0VqX9IT2HJr
HQGo/lVSiT4/hnehvPVbcmP7AieCmNlpjD4xr6nj6GPydH3452lLno9yTSWgC2ZU
VcN+G9vRRfRC3Vi+1iA4kSC7x4TS6IA2S7fqn8LKG+BUs1A3/697kaiKV+qVkzA=
=jGmF
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Someone Please quote me.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
So for this round the limits are these ?
Can you set 0.20 almost as maximum ?
Because there will be people that send a lot of 0.10.

The difference between min and max has been set as x10 so we dont see massive backlogs in repayments, it should keep them fairly quick. The limits will increase as the rounds restart, but will always be a x10 difference.
I don't understand very well. Limits will increase during this round (at the start o in progress) or during the second round ?

Nothing will change during rounds - changes will happen at the start of every new round Smiley

The difference between min and max has been set as x10 so we dont see massive backlogs in repayments, it should keep them fairly quick. The limits will increase as the rounds restart, but will always be a x10 difference.
I don't understand very well. Limits will increase during this round (at the start o in progress) or during the second round ?

That's a question for my escrow agent; https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/escrowms-76380

Activity: 728
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Loving the new site layout; much cleaner and professional!
legendary
Maximum is only 0.01BTC  Shocked

For now. It's a case if rebuilding trust. Deposit as many 0.01's as you like though.

Okay, I guess people wont take risk and try to be last deposit for only 1$ profit Sad

We will build up to larger deposits. I guess the key is that players can be 2nd to last and lose everything, or deposit again and be last to get a return.

So max gets bigger inside this round? Then this will be huge because = it starts at friday night and there is escrow.

I'll increase the min\max limits per round. Perhaps 20% per round.

The idea behind starting with smaller limits is to rebuild a level of trust. Players are more than welcome to deposit multiple times. Smiley

But it cost more tx fees and it is slooow Sad
I get only 16% profit now, because transaction fees take about 4%

Does the site look better now? Smiley

Yes! Thank you Smiley

For now. It's a case if rebuilding trust. Deposit as many 0.01's as you like though.

Okay, I guess people wont take risk and try to be last deposit for only 1$ profit Sad

We will build up to larger deposits. I guess the key is that players can be 2nd to last and lose everything, or deposit again and be last to get a return.

So max gets bigger inside this round? Then this will be huge because = it starts at friday night and there is escrow.

The idea behind starting with smaller limits is to rebuild a level of trust. Players are more than welcome to deposit multiple times. Smiley

Does the site look better now? Smiley
legendary

legendary

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: