Pages:
Author

Topic: PonziPoliceForce ||| LIST OF PAYING HYIP'S||| UPDATED DAILY! - page 4. (Read 3888 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
It is still not clear to me how a single person could call himself police force, i will not be surprised if this guy turns out to promote scam hyip soon because of his self righteous.

Yeah indeed, and one reason he's doing this is to promote his ref link and earn from it. He called himself a police cuz he want to attract people to join under his ref link, fortunately mods removed his links and he failed to do so. Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It is still not clear to me how a single person could call himself police force, i will not be surprised if this guy turns out to promote scam hyip soon because of his self righteous.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I am the best anyways! this your statement could justify that you are the worse and what makes you think you are the best?

I actually personally verify the authenticity unlike the other people.
Even at that, you dont have to be a judge in your own case, you need to allow people to decide if you are doing a good job or not.

Ok and people are very welcome to do that, I am just providing the information for the evidence.
Great but you also need to include in your thread that the information is for educational purposes only.

Ok I will add that right now just for you  Kiss lol

I am also creating website to list the sites
Ok I will add that right now just for you not for me but for your own good, people will hold you responsible for their loss when you claim to be an authority.

I know they will which I why I am the most constant updater on this whole entire website.

***Logs out
*** Goodnight
no modesty what so ever...

how old are you, 15?
also, you have not even come near to covering every single site on this board.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I am the best anyways! this your statement could justify that you are the worse and what makes you think you are the best?

Even at that, you dont have to be a judge in your own case, you need to allow people to decide if you are doing a good job or not.

Ok and people are very welcome to do that, I am just providing the information for the evidence.
Great but you also need to include in your thread that the information is for educational purposes only.

Ok I will add that right now just for you not for me but for your own good, people will hold you responsible for their loss when you claim to be an authority.

I know they will which I why I am the most constant updater on this whole entire website.

***Logs out
*** Goodnight

BEWARE: CRYPTOSYNERGY.COM IS A CONFIRMED SCAM!
Cryptosynergy is currently in the verification process.
Whats the point of this thread?

I think just being in the investor-based, you know most of it is already a scam.

It is to tell you which ones are legit daily! They go to scam after a big investment
Activity: 224
Whats the point of this thread?

I think just being in the investor-based, you know most of it is already a scam.
i think rychallenge's monitor ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/updated-december-4-detailed-site-monitor-paying-scams-read-before-invest-1205533 ) is enough, there's no need for another thread similar to it in this section. i appreciate your effort though Grin
We could have as many hyip/ponzi monitors as possible it is not good for such service to be monopolized but we could get a better insight into a program when all the monitors agreed with it.

I am the best anyways!
You are definitely not, you've put 0 effort into this and your main goal is to get referrals.
This is atrocious.
There are no referrals here sir Smiley  Undecided
Activity: 154
i think rychallenge's monitor ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/updated-december-4-detailed-site-monitor-paying-scams-read-before-invest-1205533 ) is enough, there's no need for another thread similar to it in this section. i appreciate your effort though Grin
We could have as many hyip/ponzi monitors as possible it is not good for such service to be monopolized but we could get a better insight into a program when all the monitors agreed with it.

I am the best anyways!
You are definitely not, you've put 0 effort into this and your main goal is to get referrals.
This is atrocious.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

I am the best anyways!

Who the fuck are you to say that? You're definitely not here to help but to earn with your shitty shortened links. I'm glad those links were tagged suspicious so no one will know it Tongue You're not the best anyway.
I am the best anyways!

Not sure about about it...

...btw better than that list for sure...
He just promotes his friendly (to him, if you know what I mean...) hyips...

No... I promote the ones that work!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I am the best anyways!

Not sure about it...

...btw better than that list for sure...
He just promotes his friendly (to him, if you know what I mean...) hyips...
Pages:
Jump to: