Pages:
Author

Topic: PonziWeek.com | PROMO TODAY!!!! | 130% Return | 150% & 300% Bonuses! | Live Chat & Support | Automat - page 3. (Read 2361 times)

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
Again with the free github script which is filled with bugs. Say good bye to your trust rating mr sr member : )

Modifications have been implemented to make the script secure. I'm not a script kiddie.

so i tried a small amount , and nothing is showing on your site  Roll Eyes  im sure you fixed those bugs Cheesy

Give it some time, confirmations are needed. If you have any issues or questions, please send a PM or get support on the site.

Your logic is wrong.. You paid out 0.1 BTC to a user that deposited 0.0011, same issue with another..

There has not been any 0.1 BTC returns yet. There is a depositor waiting for 0.13 BTC right now.

Sorry about that, you are right, I did a bad job reading the tx..

No problem,  let's get the site moving. We are getting some volume.
legendary
Activity: 1428
https://www.bitworks.io
Again with the free github script which is filled with bugs. Say good bye to your trust rating mr sr member : )

Modifications have been implemented to make the script secure. I'm not a script kiddie.

so i tried a small amount , and nothing is showing on your site  Roll Eyes  im sure you fixed those bugs Cheesy

Give it some time, confirmations are needed. If you have any issues or questions, please send a PM or get support on the site.

Your logic is wrong.. You paid out 0.1 BTC to a user that deposited 0.0011, same issue with another..

There has not been any 0.1 BTC returns yet. There is a depositor waiting for 0.13 BTC right now.

Sorry about that, you are right, I did a bad job reading the tx..

legendary
Activity: 1428
https://www.bitworks.io

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Activity: 867
A Sr. member! This will be good, bonuses look great to keep it going.
PonziWeek.com

PROMO TODAY!!!

To get this moving I will create a couple bonuses. One deposit of 0.6 BTC or more will receive 200% instead of 130% and five deposits of 0.1 or more will receive 150% instead of 130%. This will end at the end of the day UTC time! Winners will be chosen with random.org. Today's deposits are eligible!  Smiley Good Luck! (Funds will come from my fees collected as well as my backup funds I set up for the launch of Ponzi Week)

A PonziWeek lasts for 6 days!
130% Return!!!!
150% return to a random depositor on the waiting list every day at 11:59 PM UTC!!!
300% return to a random depositor on the waiting list at the end of each round!!

We offer Live Chat for users on the site! (There is no official admin on chat! Don't listen to fake admin accounts!)
Live Support on site for deposit issues and other help!

FAQ

How does Ponzi Week work?
Send bitcoin to the address on the homepage, and you'll get back 130% of the deposit. The returns on your investment come from other investors, so as long as people invest after you, your payout is guaranteed!

What is a Ponzi Week?
Ponzi Week delivers one Ponzi program every 6 days. At the end of the 6 day Ponzi program there will another one will start in it's place. The ones that don't get paid by then will lose their money, it's always a gamble. If you have a deposit waiting to be paid at the end of the round then you will get a chance to win 300% of your deposit!!! You can view the time left of the current program on the home page.

How do you know this is not a scam?
You can view ALL of our activity on the Blockchain. It's impossible for us to cheat you out of your money without EVERYONE seeing. Completely transparent!

The program ended and I did not get paid out, why?
Unlucky, the last investors of each week take the highest gamble. Try again on the next restart! Do not be one of the last investors!

How long does it take to receive the payout?
It depends on the wallet balance and how many people are depositing.

Why can't I use a web wallet for Ponzi Week?
If you used a web wallet, you would be paying from a shared address. We would have no way of knowing what address to send your payout to! Do not do it. (blockchain.info web wallets are OK.)

My Deposit does not show in the list, what do I do?
You can message the OP account on bitcointalk.org or use the support chat on the bottom right of this webpage. We will manually put your investment/deposit back in the transactions.

Pages:
Jump to: