Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL CLOSED] BoostPool.com - Groestlcoin payouts - page 2. (Read 13216 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 250
Sorry I don't want to troll but people are really still mining scrypt with GPU?  Shocked
You guys are really brave.

grs-sgminer displays in scrypt hashrate but the optimized kernels are groestl and myr-groestl
boostpool is mining the most profitable coins using groestl and myr-groestl algo
it just uses scrypt display speed to make it easier to compare in profitability websites

thats my understanding
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Sorry I don't want to troll but people are really still mining scrypt with GPU?  Shocked
You guys are really brave.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Hello!!

Thanks for your clarification, I'm really happy to mine this coin and won't sell anything! Smiley

Have a nice day
Activity: 266
Hi,

We can see PPS is decreasing everyday, can you provide the amount given to GRS fundation ?
Will it continue to decrease if GRS doesn't increase ?

Must be a good deal for you! ^^

Regards

Amount donated to GRS foundation is 3.5% of total coins paid out to all GRS miners. It is paid every day. Ask Jackie. Or check blockexplorer.

For example, the total amount of GRS paid out yesteray was 54231.17803404 GRS.
Donation was 1898.091 GRS.

Price of GRS is increasing ***only*** because of boostpool buying GRS coins.
But looks like quite a lot of miners are selling all the coins that they just received.
This makes GRS price lower. And also, I'm losing BTC on that. Every day. I don't want that.

So far, all fees that I got were sent to Mintpal to drive the price up. Breaking through 350 satoshi turned out to be far from simple. I'm not even talking about the 1.7BTC worth of GRS for 400 satoshi disaster about a week ago...

If you are interested in mining and then selling straight away, this might not be the best pool for you.
I recommend to use websites like poolpicker.eu, coinwarz.com and whatmine.com to figure it out.

I am just announcing the price. Since you know it in advance, you can decide for yourself if it is acceptable or not.

If you are GRS supporter - you should mine here. If you are a miner trying to get the best profit, please see miner profitability websites.

Thanks
Hi,

We can see PPS is decreasing everyday, can you provide the amount given to GRS fundation ?
Will it continue to decrease if GRS doesn't increase ?

Must be a good deal for you! ^^

Regards
Activity: 342
Does miner sensitive to gpu memory clock?

no it is not, you can set memory clock to lowest acceptable setting
legendary
Activity: 2026
Merit: 1005
Does miner sensitive to gpu memory clock?
> The new kernal for 1.4 seems to increase power usage by a lot. Does this 1.5 have the same effect too?

I would not say that it increased a lot. I have a wattmeter and measure this value regularly.

1.5 have the same power usage as 1.4 "sm".

More hashrate always comes at a price of more power usage.

If you are concerned about noise/temperature - I would recommend to downclock the videocard. When I had my rig in bedroom, I set frequency to about 850-900. It is barely audible at this setting and produces nice heat (it was winter).

When it is in garage - I set it to 1060.
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Hi!

I just published boost-sgminer 1.5.

If everything is working for you with grs-sgminer 1.4, then you don't need to upgrade!

The changes are quite simple - mostly rebranding and removing some rubbish.
Also "sm" kernel is now default.

My R9 290 gives 1.080 MHS @ 1060 frequency (used to be 1.066 with "sm" kernel, so a tiny improvement).

If you want to upgrade, please make sure you backup your existing grs-sgminer1.4 in case things go wrong.

If you have problems - please post here or send personal message.

PS: .bin files are interchangeable with grs-sgminer 1.4

Thanks
srcxxx

The new kernal for 1.4 seems to increase power usage by a lot. Does this 1.5 have the same effect too?
Hi!

I just published boost-sgminer 1.5.

If everything is working for you with grs-sgminer 1.4, then you don't need to upgrade!

The changes are quite simple - mostly rebranding and removing some rubbish.
Also "sm" kernel is now default.

My R9 290 gives 1.080 MHS @ 1060 frequency (used to be 1.066 with "sm" kernel, so a tiny improvement).

If you want to upgrade, please make sure you backup your existing grs-sgminer1.4 in case things go wrong.

If you have problems - please post here or send personal message.

PS: .bin files are interchangeable with grs-sgminer 1.4

Thanks
srcxxx
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi...

sgminer.exe -w 256 --gpu-threads 1 --gpu-engine 1175 --gpu-memclock 1025 -d 0 -d 1 -d 2 -d 3 --intensity 22 -o stratum+tcp://boostpool.com:3333 -u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -p xxx@xxx

Fast     4 HD 7970 x 1175 gpu, 833Mh = 3333Mh
Normal 4 HD 7970 x 1150 gpu, 817Mh = 3268Mh

GRS To The SUN...))))))))
Please make sure you have backup pool specified. It is: stratum+tcp://optimizedpool.com:3333

It is necessary in case of an attack on the main server or hardware malfunction.

To add failover server, add this to your command line:  --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://optimizedpool.com:3333 -u YOURGRSWALLET -p [email protected]

Thanks
Hi,

Are you going to increase GRS amount due to price ? Smiley

Thx

NO. The payouts are pretty good already. Much more that you'd get if just mining GRS. The price will increase.

Thanks
Hi,

Are you going to increase GRS amount due to price ? Smiley

Thx
Miner with login daPdwHRB66fofPLnGHhmyYZDgFy62XmXC4, please PM me with your GRS address. I owe you 420.87204688 GRS
Activity: 84
Price dropped  Sad. Payments may will rise Smiley? And Diamonds back in profit Wink

Yeah Price Drop  Huh
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Price dropped  Sad. Payments may will rise Smiley? And Diamonds back in profit Wink
Update: I had to move down support to 350 satoshi, as people are dumping at 400 satoshi. Thus PPS for tomorrow increases to 700.

I am surprised that somebody is willing to dump at 400 even though the GRS price was stable in the 450 - 550 level a few months ago, but no problem... More coins to loyal groestlers.
We'll just have to take smaller steps in getting to 1000 satoshi.
Bceгдa нaйдyтcя гopячиe гoлoвы! Smiley Ho кocтяк бyдeт дepжaтьcя дo пoБeды!!!

Cпacибo вaм выcтyпaть нa языкe, пoнятнoм для вcex!

Thanks to talk in a common language! Cheesy
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Update: I had to move down support to 350 satoshi, as people are dumping at 400 satoshi. Thus PPS for tomorrow increases to 700.

I am surprised that somebody is willing to dump at 400 even though the GRS price was stable in the 450 - 550 level a few months ago, but no problem... More coins to loyal groestlers.
Bceгдa нaйдyтcя гopячиe гoлoвы! Smiley Ho кocтяк бyдeт дepжaтьcя дo пoБeды!!!

Pages:
Jump to: