Pages:
Author

Topic: [ POOL CLOSED ] Mainframe Mining Cooperative - page 10. (Read 33627 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I am going to give your pool a shot.  I like what you're doing.

I have one of my rigs going at more than 1 GH/s, and if everything goes well, I'll point another rig at your pool.

My User ID is 104.

Thanks!

Welcome!   (toggled to early adopter status) Cheesy
Activity: 150
I am going to give your pool a shot.  I like what you're doing.

I have one of my rigs going at more than 1 GH/s, and if everything goes well, I'll point another rig at your pool.

My User ID is 104.

Thanks!
Hi.. I could point about 15 g hash ur way because I like ur idea.. is there an api code avaliable for miner stats

Sorry forgot to answer this.  Yes there are apis for both server stats and miner stats.  After you create an account you will find the miner api link with your api_key in your account details section.
seems like a great idea. i don't have much power, but I'll point one of my cards at you Cheesy

tempted to overclock for a few hours to get my special prize, j/k

edit:

pointed everything i've got for the lulz... hope to be in that number 3 spot shortly Wink

You sure?   Which user name are you?  havent seen you pop up yet in the stats Smiley

ddmf

oh yeah thats you!  sorry! Wink
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
seems like a great idea. i don't have much power, but I'll point one of my cards at you Cheesy

edit:

pointed everything i've got for the lulz... hope to be in that number 3 spot shortly Wink

You sure?   Which user name are you?  havent seen you pop up yet in the stats Smiley

ddmf
Hi.. I could point about 15 g hash ur way because I like ur idea.. is there an api code avaliable for miner stats or bit wid app for android? Will I get liefetime zero percent? What are the best settings for so I don't get miner idle messages? Tia

Hi,

15 GH would be very much appreciated and id be happy to throw you a early adopter account for that.   Which miner do you use?   We can work together on it if you are worried about anything.   Ill keep an eye and send me a PM if you see any problems when you start mining.   Also let me know your user name on the pool so i can toggle your account. 

Anni

edit:

Activity: 484
Merit: 500
Hi.. I could point about 15 g hash ur way because I like ur idea.. is there an api code avaliable for miner stats or bit wid app for android? Will I get liefetime zero percent? What are the best settings for so I don't get miner idle messages? Tia
Activity: 25

edit:

Activity: 349
Merit: 250
Are you guys interested in idle alerts via email if your workers go idle and we sense that from our end?

Let me know.... next feature i was thinking to add in if there is demand for it.

If the option is there, I'd use it. But it's not a must have feature for me ;-)
Are you guys interested in idle alerts via email if your workers go idle and we sense that from our end?

Let me know.... next feature i was thinking to add in if there is demand for it.
Hey AnnihilaT,

How about fixing HTTPS to your site? ;-)

Yes we will get around to that soon.  Need to arrange a cert and get it installed and until then no sense in having a self signed cert in place or people will just complain about that as well Smiley

Ok, thanks for the quick reply ;-)

And how about a fast reaction as well to your request? Ask and you shall receive... Cheesy Cheesy 

SSL is up and working.   Everything should be available on https: as it was (and still is) on http:

Let me know if you notice any issues.
Hey AnnihilaT,

Yes we will get around to that soon.  Need to arrange a cert and get it installed and until then no sense in having a self signed cert in place or people will just complain about that as well Smiley

Ok, thanks for the quick reply ;-)
Hey AnnihilaT,

Hey AnnihilaT,

Hm, sounds interesting.

Which scoring method exactly is being used? The exponential one by Meni Rosenfeld? A custom one?

Hi,

At the moment basic proportional is being used but after the first round or two we'll be switching to the cheat proof scoring method already well documented in these forums.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1007
Hm, sounds interesting.

Which scoring method exactly is being used? The exponential one by Meni Rosenfeld? A custom one?
Activity: 42
Just spilled some hashes to you as a backup... while primary RPC target went down on me.

But guys, do stay put, better time are coming to this pool, I am sure. Just have a bit of patience.

Guys,

He wasnt lying Smiley   Its official - Vladimir is back and this time its for good.   Check it out:

https://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=29423.0

Now its time to rock!  Bring your friends, lovers, and enemies.... we are GOING to hit that block and get this thing moving!
Activity: 130
Welcome back Vladimir
Pages:
Jump to: