Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pool] _-=* CoinMiner Pool *=-_ 42 http://coinminer.net:19991/ - page 2. (Read 10397 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
http://taas.fund
Hi, the site says I'm on the payout list but I never received anything. I'm at DFjtjkF5K3YuqDJ3oJ2aT9fMHwRF1vVMJY. It says I got a lot of coins but I don't see anything. I'm worried all my mining for the past few days is going to mean nothing...

Same here. Last block found was 10:15pm, Jan 26 for Coino. Sadness.

Please fix. I know that I have a few coin laying around that haven't been paid. Hopefully fixed soon.
Activity: 440
http://taas.fund
Hi, the site says I'm on the payout list but I never received anything. I'm at DFjtjkF5K3YuqDJ3oJ2aT9fMHwRF1vVMJY. It says I got a lot of coins but I don't see anything. I'm worried all my mining for the past few days is going to mean nothing...

Same here. Last block found was 10:15pm, Jan 26 for Coino. Sadness.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 16
cash out doesn't work correctly for me!!!!for only an hour it works!!Why???
 cash out seems to be correct now but.. where are all my rewards for the last 11 hours???  Cry
hallo,why does cash out is so discontinuous in PI pool?
my address is 3BvhSa3XhyV8duxFAhEMnFbHoxAZ3FwS77
i mined for some hours tonight and after 2 hours cash out finally starts, i restart to mine this morning but no coin is still arrives in my wallet..

i use a BFL jalapeno with this cgminer.conf :
{
"pools" : [
     {
         "url" : "stratum+tcp://coinminer.net:19998",
         "user" : "3BvhSa3XhyV8duxFAhEMnFbHoxAZ3FwS77",
         "pass" : "x"
     }

],

"failover-only" : true,
"api-listen" : true,
"api-port" : "4028",
"api-allow" : "W:192.168.1.0/24,W:127.0.0.1",
"queue" : "0",
"scantime" : "1",
"expiry" : "1",
"submit-stales" : "0"
}
Activity: 12
Hi, I'm working in the pool (doge) since yesterday morning, at seem there are not many people right now,   in pool stat, i can see a expected time to block in 880 hrs to work out, so I'm thinking of staying until it done,  i´d put 2.7 m/h and may be more,  - but, a like to know before if correct the data and I'm on the right track, 800 hrs will make me denmaciadas - so I have to ask, how long you think it take to see a coin in my wallet? Are the rewards proportional? thank you very much
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
fixed blockexplorer url..
Activity: 476
moOo
well someone has to be there.. they just added 42

however the payouts seem to be borked. an d
It says it paid me and my friends but no one got coin. cashed out at a different 42 pool.. a day later and got my coins. SAme addies and the block explorer doesnt seem to work either.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
looks like the site is in unmaintained condition in other words things are failing and RobRoy isnt around to fix them, hes not been active in 2 months so u assume somethings happend to him

iv got 76 megacoins stuck on the site.
i assume all the wallet stuff is run on a 2nd database which has been shutdown or lost connection and the site is a front end

Theres no point mining on it as it wont count to anything and you will not get credited
Activity: 23
I had been using the GrandCoin Mining pool at http://coinminer.net:8000/gdc  under the username: brom, and I am currently unable to withdraw my mined coins.  The service is providing the following error:  Unable to connect to wallet RPC service.  Hope this will this be addressed.  Thanks
what happens with this pools ?

All are closed , or they are moved to new address ?

Do I have any chance to withdraw my forgotten coins from there ?

user :donvitovd , pool - FRK , DMD , GDC , if somebody from the support reads this
Activity: 40
Increase the limit to no avail.
Error:
Failed to send GDC, please contact site support immidiately.
Activity: 40
Help make payment coinminer.net coin Grandcoin.
Username: PuskinAleksandr
User Id: 316
hung 26k coins, while displaying an error:
You have exceeded the pools configured GDC warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!
Failed to send GDC, please contact site support immidiately.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
atleast on SBC side, last block is stuck at 74192   Sat Jul 13 2013 20:52:32 GMT+0300 (FLE Standard Time)
Im quite sure that we've hit some blocks after that cos i have been receiving some rewards from the pool
come on guys... please try
Setup my first mmcfee front end.. Smiley

new WDC Pool

http://coinminer.net:8000/wdc/

Please ..try